• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best resort beach to watch MK FWks

You'll be fine - no one is checking (that only happens on 7/4 and 12/31) and anyone - resort guest or not - is allowed to be there.

My only slight word of caution with Poly is that it is rather popular... if you're going for one of the adirondack chairs or a specific spot on the beach you're best to arrive plenty early. Otherwise you can kind of wing it with your arrival a bit, but I'd still err on the early side to allow you to size up conditions and pick a spot.

Have fun!
Thanks! Great advice!

I was just there over the 4th and we had to have wristbands and there were a lot of cms checking (I think I had to walk by 3 people) but any other night there was nothing and anyone could come

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter