Best Queso and Chips?

VickiVM

DIS Veteran
Spending 9 days in the World next week…5 park days and 4 “free” days. Who has the best queso??

We really enjoyed the queso and chips at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in DS. The best part is that they are on the happy hour menu and a nice big portion!
thanks for that tip! I don't do spicy, is this queso cheesy and mild or is it spicy? what time would be good to go for happy hour (any day of week?) to get these and did you try their frozen margaritas, are they good?

I allllllmost popped into Rosa Mexicano (new Swoplhin place) for queso back in May. Looks yummy!

thanks for that tip! I don't do spicy, is this queso cheesy and mild or is it spicy? what time would be good to go for happy hour (any day of week?) to get these and did you try their frozen margaritas, are they good?
The happy hour is before 3 on weekdays. They opened at noon the day we were there and we were one of the first in when they opened (not intentional, didn't even know they opened at noon). We stayed about an hour and there were still tables available out on the deck where we sat and also inside.

The happy hour menu consisted of a few apps that were $8. There was a giant pretzel with cheese sauce and mustard, which was really good, and also the queso, which we liked even better. It was very flavorful but not spicy. I think there may have been another one, but we went off the happy hour menu for our 3rd app, which was the chicken on the egg (honey bbq chicken tenders on deviled eggs), which we also really enjoyed. The two of us were able to finish all 3 apps, but definitely didn't need all 3. All of them were very generous portions.

They also had some drink choices on the happy hour menu. I didn't try the frozen marg, I had the happy hour special, but can't recall what it was, but it was good. My hubby had a happy hour beer.

I allllllmost popped into Rosa Mexicano (new Swoplhin place) for queso back in May. Looks yummy!
Thanks for mentioning them. We ate there several weeks ago and thought it was OK. Pricey though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter