Best Place to Purchase DC Cards

sharkie404

Earning My Ears
I've read a few things about the DC Club cards being made of paper. Do they come any other way (more durable?)? Should I buy them at the Dis Store or over the Web site?

Another Thanks!!!!

Sharkie :D

I don't know about anyone else, but my DC club card looks just like a credit card.It's plastic, with the 7 dwarfs on it it has a magnetic stripe on the back, and i think it is fairly durable. I just got mine about a month ago, so perhaps they have changed the make up of them.
Sherrie

cheerldr.gif

Inauguaral Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders
Click here to join!

The DC club used to be called the Magic Kingdom club. The ID cards then where a paper type. Now that the DC Club has taken over for the MKC the ID cards are a plastic just like a credit card. I joined over the internet at the Disney club site.

Luvdisney!
mickey17.gif

WDW '71 off
WDW '76 Con
DL '88
WDW '95 Dolphin
WDW '98 CS
WDW '00 Dolphin, CBR, Wonder

I think I had the card in my hand within 4 to 6 weeks. They sent me an e-mail within 24 hrs with my ID number, so you can start using the club right away.

:) :)

Luvdisney!
mickey17.gif

WDW '71 off
WDW '76 Con
DL '88
WDW '95 Dolphin
WDW '98 CS
WDW '00 Dolphin, CBR, Wonder

Thanks for the replies. :) I am planning to use DC card at The Disney Store for hopper passes so I think I'd have to have it in my hand, not just the #. Is this correct, or could they verify it somehow?

Sharkey404: I'm wondering if you are thinking of the Hopper Passes that are paper. The actual DC Club Card is hard plastic, but when you use your DC Club card to buy Hopper Passes at the Disney Store, the HOPPER PASSES are what some people call "paper" - actually, I would call it more of a cardboard. At least, the ones I bought in January were "cardboard", maybe the newer ones are better?

fishbrain.gif

You may be right, :rolleyes: I may be thinking about the Hopper Passes. At any rate, I ordered my DC card on the 16th over the net, and I received my card (plastic ;) ) Sat. the 21st. I thought that was pretty quick!!!!
I am a little disappointed that many of the coupons that came in the pack were for DisneyLand.

:D
Sharkie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter