Best moderate resort?

newbie777

Earning My Ears
I can't decide which moderate resort to book? Things I look for include: good quick service food option, pool that is kid friendly for toddlers. Previously stayed at nemo resort and love quick service cafeteria and swim area. Do all pools have the walk in pool option? Easier for toddlers who can't swim yet..

What's main difference between French qtrs and riverside?

newbie777 said:
Also forgot to mention looking for something close to bus stops and 1 bus stop.

The only option would be POFQ; the three others have multiple bus stops and have larger main pools. CBR has a zero entry pool, but is the largest layout of the moderates.

cbr is my vote but Ive never stayed at por only because I just cant seem to NOT book cbr when we book a moderate, we love cbr!:thumbsup2

I wish CBR had queen size beds. That's one requirement (not mine, but DH!!), so it has to come off my list....

POFQ with young children. The compact size of the resort really pays off when you come back from the park and your toddler is sleeping on your shoulder. If you choose POFQ, request building four. It's the closest to the bus stop and near the food court, pool, and courtyard where they play movies at night. POFQ is perfect for families with young children. The others are fantastic as well and if you don't mind walking a little I'm sure you'll love them as well.

The difference between POFQ and POR is the size and amenities. POR has a better food court, larger pool and due to it's size more views than POFQ. However if you stay at POFQ you can use all the amenities of POR by either walking over or taking the boat. The boat goes to DTD as well. If your kids were over the age of seven I would recomend POR over POFQ.

We like POR the best!!!! Good food court, beautiful grounds, nice pools. Also within walking distance to POFQ and ferry boat service to downtown Disney!!!

POR also has a TS restaurant in addition to the food court, POFQ does not, you have to walk over to POR

True POFQ is small and easy to get around, but it is limited in things...

1 Pool - geared towards lil kids....
no TS restaurant
Very Busy buses

My ratings ( And this is just me ) go like this.

CSR - HANDS down
POR - a close 2nd
POFQ 3rd

CBR a distant 4th..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!