Best gift shop option?

buyerbrad

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We leave for Florida tomorrow, but we are not doing any of the parks this visit. However, my 3 & 5 year old daughters were given a character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare as an Xmas present from my parents. Additionally, they were each given a $50 gift card to buy a souvenir from their aunt and uncle today. What is the best location for them to spend their money? Is there a recommended gift shop at the Grand Floridian where they can use the gift cards? What about one of the other 2 hotels on the monorail circuit? Are there gift shops outside of the Magic Kingdom security gates or near the TTC parking? We are not really interested in driving to Disney Springs or another property off the monorail loop.

Thanks for your input.

GF has a good sized gift shop (well, they have several but one is nearly all toys/aimed for children). I think that other than resort specific items, the merchandise is pretty much the same at the different hotel gift shops but if they'd enjoy a ride on the monorail, I like wandering the store at both Poly and Contemporary.

There is a very small store outside the security gate at T&TC but you'll find a much greater selection at the hotels.

What lovely gifts - both breakfast and a shopping trip! I hope they have a great time :)

DS really would be the best option for the most variety.
But if you're unwilling then just go to the Grand Floridian gift shops.

Hi all,

We leave for Florida tomorrow, but we are not doing any of the parks this visit. However, my 3 & 5 year old daughters were given a character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare as an Xmas present from my parents. Additionally, they were each given a $50 gift card to buy a souvenir from their aunt and uncle today. What is the best location for them to spend their money? Is there a recommended gift shop at the Grand Floridian where they can use the gift cards? What about one of the other 2 hotels on the monorail circuit? Are there gift shops outside of the Magic Kingdom security gates or near the TTC parking? We are not really interested in driving to Disney Springs or another property off the monorail loop.

Thanks for your input.
There is a nice gift shop on the second floor of The Grand Floridian with many things for kids.

I also think the gift shops at the Contemporary have the best variety to choose from.

I also agree that the Comtemporary has the best gift shop along the monorail line.

Visit the gift shop on the 2nd floor of the GF, then take the monorail over to CR.

The World of Disney Store in DS would be where I would go, but since you do not want to do that then CR has the best of the monorail resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter