Best for Breakfast ?

sunsprinkle24

Mouseketeer
Who has the best character breakfast in Magic Kingdom? I would like to have an early one so we could be in the parks before the crowds get in - I would love to be able to get some cool pictures. We are having Lunch one day at Cinderella's so I would rather try something else for breakfast. Thanks !!:cool1:

I only have experience with one place and that would be The Crystal Palace in MK. It's Pooh & Friends and is an AYCE buffet that from what I remember from 2004 was wonderful. I'm sure there will be a whole lot more people to suggest places for you shortly, but I do know that Crystal Palace was really good. We are doing it again this year on our first park day. :)

In the park, the only character breakfasts are CRT and Crystal Palace. However, what we do is go to the park early, hit the big rides, then skip out and get a late breakfast at Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary. They serve breakfast until 11:30, I think. We have an 11:10 ADR on our upcoming trip.

We had breakfast at the Crystal Palace last time with Pooh and Friends in MK. It was decent. A typical buffet breakfast so there was something for everyone. The characters came around to each table allowing for Pictures so the character interaction was good. We have never been, but have an ADR on our upcoming trip for Chef Mickey's at CR just to see different characters.

IMHO

Cape May, the best for food and character interaction. There is a ton of fruit and I am a huge fruit eater.

CP, getting into the park at 8 is a huge plus, the food is very good.

Donalds, getting into the park at 8..again is a big plus for us...quicker to Everest! 3 types of Krispie Kreme donuts, YUMMY!

Ohana's has always been our favorite. The food is pretty much the same at all of the charecter breakfast, it deepends on the setting and the characeters. We love the poly and with Lilo, Stich, Micky and Pluto it has always been great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter