Best electrolyte powder for a summer visit?

Just my 2 cents, but I much prefer Propel over LiquidIV - both the flavor and the ease of mixing/size of the packets. We try to travel light in the parks, so I wasn't wanting a pocket full of the LiquidIV packets. I got both at Walmart.
345332413_2495787047264486_8660973258267321294_n.jpg

We were just there last week and of course it was hot. I would do just one or two bottles a day with the Propel added. Then I'd have plain water, maybe add some TrueLemon, and usually get a refill of whatever I drank at lunch. Seemed to work well.
Good luck with whatever you decide and enjoy your trip! :)
I do really like how small the Propel packets are, I'll definitely agree on that.

(Longtime lurker/DVC point renter here and wanted to share a cool product a friend shared with me)

We've been drinking this at my house over the past few months; it's a natural hydration powder that's a blend of different fruit powders with some high end sea salt added. You can't taste the salt at all and I love the fact that it has no other fake sugar or other additives. We're heading to OKW in two weeks so I'm looking forward to trying it in the FL summer heat!

https://www.drinkhydrata.com/

Think they are selling on amazon too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts