Best drink WITH souvenir glass.

Jumpin' in with the Trader Sams. I got a hippopoto mai tai and it was so good. The glass is adorable.. and what I like best is that they'll give you a brand new glass packaged up. When you go you can be seated outside on a terrace or inside with all the cool, funky decor. We missed the inside door and thought the outside was where it was located. I was so confused as to why I didn't see any of the decor I saw pictured on the Dis.. woops! :laughing:

Jumpin' in with the Trader Sams. I got a hippopoto mai tai and it was so good. The glass is adorable.. and what I like best is that they'll give you a brand new glass packaged up. When you go you can be seated outside on a terrace or inside with all the cool, funky decor. We missed the inside door and thought the outside was where it was located. I was so confused as to why I didn't see any of the decor I saw pictured on the Dis.. woops! :laughing:
I'm sure this is one place we will be going to. We are planning this out even though we still have Six months...That seems so far away.

I'm sure this is one place we will be going to. We are planning this out even though we still have Six months...That seems so far away.

it's never too early to start planning! i want to go back to TS to get that hitchhiking ghost tiki mug now. i never knew about it until this post :eek: i am a huge HM fan. when i went on my disneymoon back in sept my DH and i dressed up as ghost hosts, complete with the disney t-shirts lol.

the other bar i want to visit (but i don't think they have souvenir mugs? don't hold me to that!) is abracadabar

it's never too early to start planning! i want to go back to TS to get that hitchhiking ghost tiki mug now. i never knew about it until this post :eek: i am a huge HM fan. when i went on my disneymoon back in sept my DH and i dressed up as ghost hosts, complete with the disney t-shirts lol.

The hitchhiking ghost mugs are long gone by now. They were very limited and only available around Halloween. You could probably find one on ebay, but not at Trader Sam's.

The hitchhiking ghost mugs are long gone by now. They were very limited and only available around Halloween. You could probably find one on ebay, but not at Trader Sam's.

awwww man! this is sad news :sad1: i'll have to keep my eyes open on ebay. thanks for the heads up!

I really like the Krakatoa Punch at Trader Sams. Great drink & gorgeous glass. Served with a glow cube. Last Sept I was a few days too early to get the Hitchhiking Ghost tiki mug. Understand they sold out asap in a few days. Don't understand why they make such an incredibly limited number of specialty seasonal mugs. I also wish they would introduce at least 1 new collectible mug to the menu. The bar has been open for almost 2 yrs. Time for something new for repeat guests. :thumbsup2

I always order the beer in the 20oz souvenir stein from the UK, Germany, and Norway. I have a nice collection in my office and use them as my water glasses as it's easy to keep track of hydration that way! :)

I always order the beer in the 20oz souvenir stein from the UK, Germany, and Norway. I have a nice collection in my office and use them as my water glasses as it's easy to keep track of hydration that way! :)
Nice, I'm not really a beer drinker, but these sound nice.

Nice, I'm not really a beer drinker, but these sound nice.

I've attached a pic of the UK stein. It's pretty decent for a plastic glass. It does hold beer quite nicely while walking around the world! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0237_1.jpg
    IMG_0237_1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 31
I've attached a pic of the UK stein. It's pretty decent for a plastic glass. It does hold beer quite nicely while walking around the world! ;)
That is nice and I think I will get one. It would even be nice just to have some icewater and stay hydrated.

I did my sister went in and got my Welsh dragon and her drink and we walked far away from the food and wine crowds to drink them.
Can you just walk in and get the Welsh Dragon and then leave with it? After you pay of course. I don't want to stay in the pub to drink it, just walk around with it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter