Best downtown Disney restaurant for eating and drinks?

Well I have to tell you that we are BIG FANS of Paradiso 37 and it's a "must-do" whenever we dine at DTD. The nice thing ALSO is you can make a reservation through opentable.com so if you are traveling to WDW THAT DAY you don't have to worry if you need to cancel that same day as they don't require a deposit and you can cancel it easily online (the same day). If you are running late you can also call them directly and let them know.

My dd has loved this place since it opened at which time she was around 10 yrs old and only ate kid's food. She really took a liking to their quesadillas so that became part of her new menu. It can get a little loud with the music but if you sit outside (they have a huge deck outback) it's not quite as loud.

Feel free to check out our reviews:
http://www.disneydiningreviews.com/paradiso-37-dining-latest.htm

Thanks, guys! Definitely had been checking out Paradiso... But you're so convincing of raglan! Does Paradiso have outdoor seating, too? We love to people watch!

And we are flying.. But I don't think we should have too many delays.. As our flight is direct. I Think we would definitely like to have a sit down FS meal
Though after traveling all day. Would that be impossible at DTD the night before the Fourth of July without an ADR?

And we are flying.. But I don't think we should have too many delays.. As our flight is direct. I Think we would definitely like to have a sit down FS meal
Though after traveling all day. Would that be impossible at DTD the night before the Fourth of July without an ADR?

From what I understand, 4th of July week is one of the busier weeks of the year (similar to spring break crowds - often an 8 or 9 on a scale of 1 to 10). I've read reports of the Magic Kingdom being at "staged closures" on 4th of July, so tons of people at WDW that week.

I wouldn't count on any table-service dining without an ADR. And if you do counter-service, be prepared for long lines.

And make sure you give yourselves plenty of time if you do an ADR that night! Thundershowers are very common in the summertime in the afternoons. We once spent almost an hour sitting on the plane after arriving at the Orlando airport, inches from our jetway, but because of thunderstorms, they couldn't let the ground crew out to the airplane to attach the jetway! So frustrating. So even if you don't have any problems with your flight, you could have a fluke thing happen like we did!

DH and I both absolutely loved everything about Raglan Road. The food and drinks were great as was the entertainment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter