Best Deluxe for 'casual' trip

Wilderness Lodge. Not too far away (boat is possible), decent food options, decent drink options, two nice pools, lovely shaded areas to walk, beautiful atmosphere. This is what we're planning for Nov/Dec this year.

Thanks for all your help! I've narrowed it down to Grand Floridan vs. Yacht club. I've got reservations on GF for now, but I'm waffling on keeping them. The question is, am I more likely to pop over the MK or pop over to EPCOT? So hard to decide! :P

Wilderness Lodge hands down. It's in the middle of everything, although you feel secluded. It's compact, no long walks anywhere....just a very relaxed vibe.

We just had a wonderful stay at YC. I also loved WL. I haven't stayed at the others. I have a hard time with the price per night at GF and Poly. That's a "maybe someday" at this point. It sounds like you can't go wrong though! I'd love to try GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter