Best day of week for Universal? Seaworld?

simplyme

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting in Mid- June. What day of the week would you pick to go to Universal Studios? Sea World? Thanks for your input.:D

We just got back. We went to US on Sunday and IOA on Monday. It was great. I have heard from others that these are good days to go too. As far as Sea World, I think most days during the week would work. That is usually when we go.

went to IOA on Friday 5/10 and Universal Saturday 5/11 and both parks on Sunday 5/12. I saved these parks for the week-end since I was staying onsite and had front of the line access. With this, crowd control is irrelevant.
I was able to go to the Disney parks sun, mon, tue, wen when I thought these would not be so busy.
The new hotel at Universal is opening in June, and I heard they had great openig specials, like $99 a night with a fun card, or an entertainment card would get you a discount at any of the hotels on property.
Regardless, they have a fast pass system and if you have a multi-day ticket, you can get fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter