Best CS in Epcot?

onelovejw

Earning My Ears
We're looking for very good but uniques food experiences in Epcot CS only? Any suggestions?:idea:

Hmm...Good and unique. Well good, I have to say in the UK the fish and chips is really good, but not very unique. The food at the Tangierne Cafe is unique, and always of high quality, very tasty. I also really like the Lotus Blossom Cafe in China, which can be unique if you don't eat much chinese food....

The counter service in Japan is awesome! They have noodle soup that is large enough to fill you up and also to share. I lived in Japan and have not been able to find anything more authentic anywhere!

I love the brats and kraut at Sommerfest!!!! The food at Cantina de San Angel is yummy too.

I agree with all of the above - we have taken to snacking our way around the world with so many good choices. Some of my favorite stops are Japan, Morocco, China and Mexico, but my kids still stop in America to get their dinner!:rotfl:

My first thought was Tangerine Cafe also. However, the Norwegian bakery is excellent also. They have some unique open faced sandwiches (smoked salmon, I believe, was one) as well as their yummy pastries.

I would agree with Sunshine Seasons. You will find plenty of unique dishes and TONS of variety. There are several counters there to choose from, all having different types of food.

We love food period...so it all sounds delicious! We'll be sure to try the recommendations! I like the idea of just eating around the "world!"Good idea! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter