Best and Worst - Quick Service

Best -
Geyser Point Grill at Wilderness Lodge (salmon, burgers, impossible burgers, great drinks!)
BOG breakfast if on the DDP (mimosas included, open-faced breakfast sandwich is so yum)
Docking Bay 7 Lunch (Felucian Kefta for vegetarians, Pot Roast for the carnivores)
Satulii Canteen (Chili Garlic Shrimp or Crispy fried Tofu)
Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary (any of the pizza/flatbreads or salads)

Worst -
La Cantina de San Angel (generic and beige and blah)
The Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge (both breakfast and lunch - just yuck)

Best>>Capt Cook at Poly. Tonga Toast!! Yum! Pork nachos!! Dole Whip not far, pool bar.

Worst>>Hollywood Studios any quick service.

Best:
MK - Pecos Bills, Columbia Harbour House
AK - Satu' Li, Flame Tree
EPCOT - Sunshie seasons, Katsura Grill
HS- none. have not tried the Galaxies Edge or Woodys Lunch Box yet.
DS - Polite Pig

Worst:
HS - pretty much all of the QS except as noted above. Backlot express is passable at best.
MK - Cosmic Rays
EPCOT - luckily Electric Umbrella is gone.
AK- no interest in Restaurantasarus or Pizzafari

Best: Sunshine Seasons, Katsura Grill. Earl of Sandwich is usually our traditional arrival-night meal and is one of the least expensive, tastiest entrees on-property.
(Haven't tried Satuli's or BOG yet, those are both on the agenda for September assuming we're ever allowed to leave our house!)
Worst: Cosmic Ray's (generic and the multi-bay system is such a pain to deal with), everything at HS.

Best by far Sa 'tuli the worst Pizzafari so bad I called a manager and insisted on my money back. To his credit he took one look at the crap called food and refunded the meal.

Best: Pecos Bill’s, Flame Tree, Yak & Yeti Local Cafes, Lotus Blossom Cafe, La Cantina de San Angel, Ronto’s Roasters, Les Halles, Capt. Cook’s at Poly

Worst: Pinocchio’s Village Haus. We had an absolutely awful meal there a few years ago. I gave it another chance and nope. Such a shame with such a great location.

Also Rosie’s All American Cafe. The absolute worst QS burger I have ever had at Disney. Ice cold, no flavor. I really wish they’d improve all the QS that’s close to Tower of Terror.

Best: Polite Pig, Satuli Canteen, Tangerine Cafe, Pecos Bill, BOG (lunch)

Worst - Cosmic Ray (the vegan sloppy joe was horrible and my Fiancee is not a complainer, my meal was good)

My best QS choice would have to be satu'li canteen(so far) live the bowls!!
Worst would be Cosmic Ray's .....just blah.

Best: Polite Pig, Satuli Canteen, Tangerine Cafe, Pecos Bill, BOG (lunch)

Worst - Cosmic Ray (the vegan sloppy joe was horrible and my Fiancee is not a complainer, my meal was good)
I also loved Be Our Guest lunch. Of course they could plunk down anything in front of me in that ballroom and I'd think it was wonderful LOL

I love a good quick service meal!! My picks are:
Best - The Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Worst - I like several things at Riverside Mill at Port Orleans Riverside, but the worst meal I ever had on property was also there.

Best: Satu'li Canteen (LOVEEEEEEEE!!), Tangeriene Cafe both have really good food.

Worst: Doc Bay 7 for breakfast (it was awful and $61 for 4 of us, I know typical for Disney but still)

There are a number of worsts to choose from :))
But totally agree with your bests !

Best: Satuli Canteen will always be my number 1... I also have to admit the Pizzafari family style quick service was surprisingly delicious and super filling. Also loved Contempo Cafe this past trip.

Worst: Centretown market place at CBR.... there were 11 of us and none of us had an edible meal. It’s hard to screw up chicken nuggets but even those were gross. The microwaved lasagna was perhaps the worst offender - that thing was so disgusting.

Best:
Columbia Harbour House: Salmon and Fish and Chips! YuMmY!
Flame Tree BBQ The last time I was there I got the pulled pork macaroni and cheese dish...yummo!
POFQ: Beignets and gumbo!
POR: Make your own pasta. Enough to share and super yummy!
Satuli Canteen.

Worst:

Pinocchio Village Haus
The last time we ate there the flat breads were greasy and cold.

Best - overall favorite is Wolfgang Puck Express in DS. We also enjoyed Les Halles and Columbia Harbor House.
Worst - Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bill are both dirty, hectic and had subpar food. The fish shop in Epcot has about the greasiest fish ever. No intent to return to Lotus Blossom Cafe.

Everywhere else was generally ok—not great, not terrible.

Best - Polite Pig & Satu´li Canteen, I also like the breakfast & lunch at be our guest. Maybe not the best food and very pricey, but imo a good option for the DDP and an early park entrance (in case of early breakfast reservation)
Worst - Cosmic Rays, no comments needed I guess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter