Best and Worst - Quick Service

Worst:
I'll have to agree with most people here nowhere in HS. Just bad food choices all around.
In the past, I would fully agree. I haven't tried Woodys Lunchbox or the Galaxies Edge options yet, so I have hope there may be better QS options.

In the past, I would fully agree. I haven't tried Woodys Lunchbox or the Galaxies Edge options yet, so I have hope there may be better QS options.
Woody’s has a terrible design with only 2 registers and just outdoor seating that people tend to hoard. Docking Bay 7 isn’t bad but it’s on very high end price wise.

I love Flame Tree BBQ, the Mara at AKL love that Chicken Sandwich they have and grabbing a flatbread at 11 pm post coming back from parks. I think Be Our Guest has gone downhill in recent years. Plus the generic burger place is just gross. Rather get the nachos at Pecos Bill and doctor them up instead of the hockey puck burgers.

Best:
Flame Tree BBQ
Pecos Bill's
Sunshine Seasons
anywhere DTD

Worst:
Cosmic Ray's
anywhere in DHS

From my experience...

Best: Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco pavilion hands down with Polite Pig at DS coming in at a close second

Worst: Be Our Guest in MK* or Rosie’s on Sunset Boulevard in HS

*QS only — I think it’s a good TS restaurant at dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!