Bermuda?

jle323

Mouseketeer
Out of curiosity, does Disney ever sail to Bermuda in the spring? We already have a trip to the Caribbean planned for next spring but I would love to sail to Bermuda in the next few years - just not during hurricane season. The website doesn’t list any 2020 Bermuda cruises so I was just curious if they offered any other times of year in the past.

So far, the only Bermuda cruises have been from New York on the Magic in the fall. Perhaps if these are popular, they'll add more Bermuda itineraries when the new ships debut?

Thanks! I thought that might be the case. I’ll have to keep watching the itineraries when the new ships debut.

My dh and I would love to sail to Bermuda on Disney as this is where we spent our honeymoon. The limited fall dates, however, are tough for our schedule. I would love to see more options when the new ships are part of the equation!

My dh and I would love to sail to Bermuda on Disney as this is where we spent our honeymoon. The limited fall dates, however, are tough for our schedule. I would love to see more options when the new ships are part of the equation!
We cruised to Bermuda last year. We also went to Bermuda on our Honeymoon 41 years ago. DH uses an ECV but we went over to the Hamilton Princess for old times sake and hung out in the lobby (used the WiFi).
Not sure what DCL plans for Bermuda in the future but wa had a great time.

Hey, shoes99 ! Congrats party:

We also cruised to Bermuda last year for #41, honeymooned there (Grotto Bay) in '77. Shouldn't have waited that long, lol.

Since I’ve posted this, I’ve spoken to quite a few people (including my parents!) who’ve gone to Bermuda in the fall! I could be convinced to go then but DH is concerned about rough seas. We wouldn’t go for a few years, so maybe I’ll start trying to convince him now...

You could look into some other cruise lines too. I believe some others sail more regularly throughout the year. I know my parents went there in the Spring on Princess a few years ago. I haven't actually been there, but I know that Disney's itineraries can sometimes be limited with only having 4 ships.

The vans are right there at port. I think it was $7 per person. Also, our dollar is the same to the Bermuda dollar. They are interchangeable.
Are you saying that you could pay for things in USD on the island (e.g. no need to change to Bermuda dollars unless you just want to)? Thanks!

It’s really easy to get from the ship, there are vans that run back and forth all day.
Full facilities, bathrooms, food, bar, chair and umbrella rentals.
A must do!
Are there taxis or vans waiting at the port that take you elsewhere other than Horseshoe Bay? I want to go over to the boat rental place, which is about 3 miles away from the port. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!