Bermuda cruisers

Thanks for posting. So, sorry to hear about the food and service.

How was the water temperature?

Did you get to Hamilton? Take ferry or any tours?

Did you stay off ship late on first night?

DH and I will be cruising on the 24th, hoping the forecast gets better. Looks like your had great weather. The temp is supposed to be 50 degrees when we set sail from NYC

We live in New Jersey and have cruised out of NYC before. This is also our 2nd time to Bermuda but it’s been 16 years. We are hoping for some sunny skies and the opportunity to get our toes into the pink sand and made a quick dip in that turquoise water. We have booked the 5 hour tour on our 2nd day.

I would love to see your photos and thanks again for taking the time to share.

The water at Horseshoe Bay was a little cool, but pleasantly so, as it was quite warm outside. We played in the water for a while, floating around, relaxing.

We didn't stay off the ship late-- we ate a relatively early dinner at the brewery in the Dockyard area and then came back to the ship to relax. My husband got up early the next day for a run on Bermuda, and he said there was not too much traffic that Sunday morning.

Will try to post some pics later this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!