?benefits of AP

kfs

Earning My Ears
I know that with an AP I can get discounts on selected rooms at different times. What other deals come with the pass? And does anyone know if I can 10% off the price of an AP with a Disney Club card?

For premium annual passes, the disney club price is adult-$475.97, child 3-9-$404.94.....I'm buying them this trip as well!! :D

wl.gif

plate1.jpg

1999 All-Star Music 9/6-9/11
2000 Wilderness Lodge 9/4-9/10
2001 Grand Floridian 9/9-9/12
2001 Wilderness Lodge 9/12-9/16

WDW...Been There, Done That, GOING BACK!

It seems like it would be well worth it to buy the Disney Club Card, get 5% off the price of an AP for one member of my family, then try to get discounted resort tickets. And if I were really lucky, I'd plan another trip about 11 months after the first. Then I'd be able to get the benefits for a second trip to WDW in the year.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest