Before and after a cruise

Samsma

DIS Veteran
Hi! I need help deciding what resort to stay in the night before a 7 day cruise, and a different one for two nights after cruise. DH who likes World Showcase, DS 10, and DD 4, who like MK, and me (I like resort looking). Want as little transport time as possible, since our time at the parks will be limited. Thinking about Wilderness Lodge for the one night and either Beach Club or Boardwalk for two nights after. Any advice would be appreciated.

Last fall, we stayed at the Hyatt at the airport the night before the cruise -- what a way to go! We got up early the next morning, rented a car, drove it up to Port Canaveral, and beat the first Disney buses by at least a half hour. We were among the first ones on the boat. Excellent way to get all the reservations you want, pronto!

On our return, we stayed at the Beach Club for two nights before heading home. It was our first time there, and a pleasant change for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter