Beer Is Good

thank you! :goodvibes

Now, back OT. My new favorite is Sam Adams Cherry beer! Yummm....

Rhonda, Chris (my DH, not Pete's DW) wanted me to ask you if you have had SA's Octoberfest yet. He really enjoyed it. He said if you didn't, you really should, especially if you like the Cherry.

Rhonda, Chris (my DH, not Pete's DW) wanted me to ask you if you have had SA's Octoberfest yet. He really enjoyed it. He said if you didn't, you really should, especially if you like the Cherry.

Yes! I had one last week, and I loved it!! It reminded me of the Spatan Dark I drink when we go to the Biergarten in Epcot.

Beer and peanuts is ok. But, beer and peanut M&M's is fantastic!!!! Try it sometime!!

I had a ton of peanuts saturday night, i'm in heaven.

I saw the Raspberry Wheat the other day, but I haven't tried it yet. :)

I like BuckWheat...but thats because im a little Rascal!!!

18 pack is just about right for a party of 2 to sit on the front steps and piss the neighbors off all night.....proper attire must be worn/wifebeater with hole exposing left nipple, cut off levis that are entirely too "cut off", flip flops and a large radio with duct tape wrapped around ANYTHING and an aluminum foil ball on the antenna blasting White Snake tunes!! I may do this tonight!!!

Go for it Rog - I'm at home and I've got Hinder screaming on the computer!

We're playing the Raiders this weekend - gotta make one of these for tha tailgate party!

BEER FUNNEL

DDay_term6-040.JPG

18 pack is just about right for a party of 2 to sit on the front steps and piss the neighbors off all night.....proper attire must be worn/wifebeater with hole exposing left nipple, cut off levis that are entirely too "cut off", flip flops and a large radio with duct tape wrapped around ANYTHING and an aluminum foil ball on the antenna blasting White Snake tunes!! I may do this tonight!!!

Rog, were you spying on me last weekend?

Go for it Rog - I'm at home and I've got Hinder screaming on the computer!

We're playing the Raiders this weekend - gotta make one of these for tha tailgate party!

BEER FUNNEL

DDay_term6-040.JPG

You know, this guy kind of looks like the kind of guy who would have used parts in this apparatus.

I think Donnie almost modeled that same attire atthe GG, he had the shorty shorts with the baby birds about to fall out of the nest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!