Beef or Fish to add to Buffet Menu that was great??

Krysssyann

Mouseketeer
I have a pasta station and parmeasean crusted chicken and am thinking I want to add a beef or fish to our buffet (can also be a carving station). We will have ~40 people so I dont want to go overboard and add both. I have been looking through PJs etc and am trying to come up with a "great" beef or fish to add. The reviews on the chicken were great and am having a harder time of reviews of the beef/fish. If you could share what you had if it was really good I would appreciate it! We are not going to be able to make a planning/tasting so I am relying on the DIS'ers to help me out and pick!

Thanks!

We had a carving station with two-pepper rubbed beef and a red wine Demi glacé on the side. It was very good.

We had sweet and sour and beef in black bean that wen down really well (the beef was the best blackbean I have had).

We just did a menu tasting and tried the Quick- fried Red Snapper with Passion Fruit Beurre Blanc and the Shredded Beer Braised Flank Steak with Garlic and Fresh Tomatoes. Both were absolutely to die for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter