Beast at dinner?

"This is not a traditional character meal, in the sense that The Beast will not come and greet each individual table. However, you are encouraged to stop by his study after you dine and see him there! As a hard-to-find character, The Beast is a definite draw."

"This is not a traditional character meal, in the sense that The Beast will not come and greet each individual table. However, you are encouraged to stop by his study after you dine and see him there! As a hard-to-find character, The Beast is a definite draw."
Where is this quote from? I can’t see definitively on the Disney World website whether or not he is there.

He's in his own room off to the side. You wait in line to take pictures with him after your party is done with dinner. If I remember correctly, he also walks through the dining room to announce his presence.

He's in his own room off to the side. You wait in line to take pictures with him after your party is done with dinner. If I remember correctly, he also walks through the dining room to announce his presence.

It was still like that when we went Thanksgiving Week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter