Beach Club and Copper Creek Points For Rent, 200 SSR Points Fot Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have up to 250 Beach Club points and 300 points that can be used to make reservations at the new Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We are asking $18 per point for Beach Club points and $17 per point for Copper Creek. Reservations can be made at Beach Club and Copper Creek up to 11 months out and at any other resort 7 months out.

We also have 200 SSR points for transfer @ $16 per point.

Last edited:
How many points are you looking to have transferred? Are you specifically looking for a Copper Creek points transfer? We have points at other resorts we can transfer.

Well i just checked ant the studios are all gone. I am looking to book 2 studios for my sisters Family and My parents. We already have our reservations at Copper Creek because we own there. Where else do you have points.

Well i just checked ant the studios are all gone. I am looking to book 2 studios for my sisters Family and My parents. We already have our reservations at Copper Creek because we own there. Where else do you have points.
For transfer we have 200 Saratoga Springs points, 250 Animal Kingdom points or 250 Beach Club points.

We have up to 300 points that can be used to make reservations at the new Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We are asking $17 per point. Reservations can be made at Copper Creek up to 11 months out and and at any other resort 7 months out.
We were looking for Nov 30, 2019 - Dec 7, 2019 1 bedroom 2 adults 2 children at Copper Creek- do you know how many points that would be?

thanks
Wendi

Hi, wanting to book a trip Nov 7th, 2019 - Nov 19th 2019 at Copper Creek Studio. Do you still have points available?

Thank You,
Ryan

It looks like your points might be gone, but we are looking for a two bedroom copper creek rental for Christmas 2019. Two bedroom, December 26-29. If you still have points available for that time when the window opens, let me know. We will be using our own points for a split stay that week at beach club, but have friends staying at Copper Creek who would like us to stay with them part of the time. Our dates are somewhat flexible since we can do beach club first or vice versus.

It looks like your points might be gone, but we are looking for a two bedroom copper creek rental for Christmas 2019. Two bedroom, December 26-29. If you still have points available for that time when the window opens, let me know. We will be using our own points for a split stay that week at beach club, but have friends staying at Copper Creek who would like us to stay with them part of the time. Our dates are somewhat flexible since we can do beach club first or vice versus.
Hello, yes we can set things up to make your reservation at the 11 month window. Please pm us so we can discuss further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter