Be Our Guest No reservations for dinner in July

dgagnon519

DVC member AKL since 2009 and SSR since 2020
I spoke with DVC and Disney World Dining and was told by both that they are not taking dinner reservations for Be Our Guest for July. They did not know when it would be allowed I spoke to another rep today and was told they will not be accepting Dinner reservations for Be Our Guest from July - December and that they will be cutting off lunch and breakfast as well. I asked about the lunch reservation i have now and she said as of right now they are fine, but we will be contacted if they change that.

I spoke with DVC and Disney World Dining and was told by both that they are not taking dinner reservations for Be Our Guest for July. They did not know when it would be allowed I spoke to another rep today and was told they will not be accepting Dinner reservations for Be Our Guest from July - December and that they will be cutting off lunch and breakfast as well. I asked about the lunch reservation i have now and she said as of right now they are fine, but we will be contacted if they change that.

I've been wondering what was going on, as this is the first time I've not been able to find a single open dinner ADR for Be Our Guest across an entire trip despite being up at 6:00am on my 180 day mark. We're going in late July. I hope this changes!

You can check some other threads .... there is some renovations going on back stage / kitchen area .... maybe something big is expected later, maybe they are just releasing them slowly as they watch the progress.

I was able to get a dinner adr for July 10th on day 180 - at 7am ! (Overslept)

Tried to get another one for the end of our trip at exactly 6am every day since (at the 180 day mark) and can't snag any !

What! I make our ADR's Sunday and that was the first one I was going to book. :sad2:

I've been wondering what was going on, as this is the first time I've not been able to find a single open dinner ADR for Be Our Guest across an entire trip despite being up at 6:00am on my 180 day mark. We're going in late July. I hope this changes!
We are arriving July 29th and planned on a BOG dinner.

Current reservations are not being affected as of now. They are just not taking any new dinner reservations. I did call back several times to make sure that I got the same information from all representatives. I was able to get a lunch reservation and they said as of now those are not being canceled and that if they were to cancel any current reservations I would get an email letting me know that.

I dont know about this. I have breakfast on July 19, PPO, and dinner at 6:30 July 22. I had zero problems finding or booking. In fact, I just picked up dinner and PPO breakfast last night after reading this thread, well over a week from my initial 180 days. I know there were no PPO showing from May on until recently but I had tons of times to choose from for dinner when I booked and same with the Breakfast/lunch times. Maybe my dates aren’t popular?

I wouldn't bother calling Disney to ask about such things. Just search here (or start a thread - as you did).

I just made BOG ADRs for multiple days in the end of July again including a PPO breakfast on July 31. Now, there was no dinner available, but with such a short trip as this leg of it is that’s not uncommon. FWIW there were tons of dinners available the week of july 15-23. For that part we had tons of dinner time choices.

It has been confirmed by a CM, that they also are not able to make ADR's *(As of Now) so it's basically a wait n see.:confused3

It has been confirmed by a CM, that they also are not able to make ADR's *(As of Now) so it's basically a wait n see.:confused3
Which CM? Not all CMs have accurate info. BOG was bootable this morning for end of July. There have been dinner ADRs made for July.

I have a confirmed dinner reservation for July 5th at BOG. I haven't hear anything - do you think I should try to have a backup ADR at another place?

I have a confirmed dinner reservation for July 5th at BOG. I haven't hear anything - do you think I should try to have a backup ADR at another place?
I think it will fine. Usually they won’t allow scheduling if they are going to plan a closure. I have one for dinner July 22 that I booked just 2 nights ago after hearing about no dinner ADRs. I’m certain it will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter