Be Our Guest No reservations for dinner in July

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by dgagnon519, Jan 26, 2018.

1. dgagnon519

dgagnon519 DVC member AKL since 2009

I spoke with DVC and Disney World Dining and was told by both that they are not taking dinner reservations for Be Our Guest for July. They did not know when it would be allowed I spoke to another rep today and was told they will not be accepting Dinner reservations for Be Our Guest from July - December and that they will be cutting off lunch and breakfast as well. I asked about the lunch reservation i have now and she said as of right now they are fine, but we will be contacted if they change that.

2. _auroraborealis_

_auroraborealis_ I like marshmallows. And adult beverages.

I wouldn't take the word of a phone rep that the sun was due to set in the west, TBH. I highly doubt that to be the case.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Jfsag123

Jfsag123 DIS Veteran

I've been wondering what was going on, as this is the first time I've not been able to find a single open dinner ADR for Be Our Guest across an entire trip despite being up at 6:00am on my 180 day mark. We're going in late July. I hope this changes!

jaycie12DISFAN and maryj11 like this.
  5. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

You can check some other threads .... there is some renovations going on back stage / kitchen area .... maybe something big is expected later, maybe they are just releasing them slowly as they watch the progress.

6. tinkerhon

tinkerhon DIS Veteran

I was able to get a dinner adr for July 10th on day 180 - at 7am ! (Overslept)

Tried to get another one for the end of our trip at exactly 6am every day since (at the 180 day mark) and can't snag any !

7. maryj11

maryj11 DIS Veteran

What! I make our ADR's Sunday and that was the first one I was going to book. :sad2:

8. maryj11

maryj11 DIS Veteran

We are arriving July 29th and planned on a BOG dinner.

9. dgagnon519

dgagnon519 DVC member AKL since 2009

Current reservations are not being affected as of now. They are just not taking any new dinner reservations. I did call back several times to make sure that I got the same information from all representatives. I was able to get a lunch reservation and they said as of now those are not being canceled and that if they were to cancel any current reservations I would get an email letting me know that.

10. Amelia :)

Amelia :) DIS Veteran

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised by a complete menu overhaul soon. Maybe some sort of set menu.

oceanmarina likes this.
  11. Mickey ears all my years

Mickey ears all my years Earning My Ears

My 180 day was yesterday. We are staying for 21 days and so I had the full +10 advantage. Couldn't see any BOG dinner but did get a breakfast slot.

12. mekay1012

mekay1012 Mouseketeer

I have a dinner reservation at 6:15 on July 17.

13. DisBuckMan

DisBuckMan DIS Veteran

If your arrival date is July 29th, your 180 day ADR date is Tuesday (1/30), not Sunday.

14. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Man I was hoping to get a breakfast in Sept!!

15. Capang

Capang DIS Veteran

I dont know about this. I have breakfast on July 19, PPO, and dinner at 6:30 July 22. I had zero problems finding or booking. In fact, I just picked up dinner and PPO breakfast last night after reading this thread, well over a week from my initial 180 days. I know there were no PPO showing from May on until recently but I had tons of times to choose from for dinner when I booked and same with the Breakfast/lunch times. Maybe my dates aren’t popular?

_auroraborealis_ likes this.
  16. Amanda999

Amanda999 DIS Veteran

I wouldn't bother calling Disney to ask about such things. Just search here (or start a thread - as you did).

17. Capang

Capang DIS Veteran

I just made BOG ADRs for multiple days in the end of July again including a PPO breakfast on July 31. Now, there was no dinner available, but with such a short trip as this leg of it is that’s not uncommon. FWIW there were tons of dinners available the week of july 15-23. For that part we had tons of dinner time choices.

DizDaD7 likes this.
  18. DizDaD7

DizDaD7 Truly a ~GOOFY~ Person.

It has been confirmed by a CM, that they also are not able to make ADR's *(As of Now) so it's basically a wait n see.:confused3

19. Capang

Capang DIS Veteran

Which CM? Not all CMs have accurate info. BOG was bootable this morning for end of July. There have been dinner ADRs made for July.

_auroraborealis_ likes this.
  20. Patricia Rollins

Patricia Rollins Earning My Ears

I have a confirmed dinner reservation for July 5th at BOG. I haven't hear anything - do you think I should try to have a backup ADR at another place?

21. Capang

Capang DIS Veteran

I think it will fine. Usually they won’t allow scheduling if they are going to plan a closure. I have one for dinner July 22 that I booked just 2 nights ago after hearing about no dinner ADRs. I’m certain it will be fine.