Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

My husband and I took advantage of the BOG fast pass last year and it worked great. This year, we are taking the whole family. We have three rooms at Riverside. I'm not within the 27 day window yet but I was playing around on the site. It's only giving me an option of making reservations for the one room in my name. Will I need to do three different Fastpasses? I'm confused. :confused3

Is it under three different reservations? That may make a difference. And are the other members of your party linked to your account as friends or family?

Does the Beast come out during Lunch? I didn't think it was a big deal but it was really a highlight for us last year at Dinner. We got great pictures with him after as well.

Depending where your table is in BOG will def give you a better experience. We sat close to the entrance and I felt like everyone waiting was watching us eat so hopefully we sit back further towards the windows next month for dinner. Curious how the lunch will go? I'm still concerned about waits even with the FP+.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Does the Beast come out during Lunch? I didn't think it was a big deal but it was really a highlight for us last year at Dinner. We got great pictures with him after as well.

Depending where your table is in BOG will def give you a better experience. We sat close to the entrance and I felt like everyone waiting was watching us eat so hopefully we sit back further towards the windows next month for dinner. Curious how the lunch will go? I'm still concerned about waits even with the FP+.

No characters during the lunch, which may push more people to dinner. When we did lunch last year, there was no waiting at all with our FP+. (Guilty pleasure in walking past everyone who was waiting in line for a table! :blush:) Even our lunch (pre-ordered) came out much faster than anticipated, faster than a trip to the restroom!

We loved dining in the West Wing. If you do though, try not to sit next to the rose or portrait, as there is a constant flow of people getting their picture taken. We were against a wall and thought it was a great table.

Question: my arrival date is 11/23 so I'm not within my window yet. I did go on the site to check it out today & I noticed that it would not let me edit my dining party. A message said that I could edit when I arrived at the restaurant. Is this correct? We are a group of 5 at POR but it will only be myself and my daughter getting the FP for lunch, thanks!

My husband and I took advantage of the BOG fast pass last year and it worked great. This year, we are taking the whole family. We have three rooms at Riverside. I'm not within the 27 day window yet but I was playing around on the site. It's only giving me an option of making reservations for the one room in my name. Will I need to do three different Fastpasses? I'm confused. :confused3

Be careful! We have two reservations, but both are in one MDE that was set up especially for our extended family trip. When I entered in the first reservation # for my family it showed me and 5 people from my SIL's reservation. So I entered her reservation # thinking my family would pop up and instead it shows the same 6 people. If I try to set up a separate login and enter either reservation # it says that number has already been used/entered. I will try to call just before my 27 days opens, but AFAIK Disney doesn't give technical support for this; I'm just supposed to ask when we check in if they happen to have availability (for 11 people, yeah right. :worried:) When it wasn't working for Nov. I was SO hoping they were fixing this to be either a regular ADR or FP+...

Be careful! We have two reservations, but both are in one MDE that was set up especially for our extended family trip. When I entered in the first reservation # for my family it showed me and 5 people from my SIL's reservation. So I entered her reservation # thinking my family would pop up and instead it shows the same 6 people. If I try to set up a separate login and enter either reservation # it says that number has already been used/entered. I will try to call just before my 27 days opens, but AFAIK Disney doesn't give technical support for this; I'm just supposed to ask when we check in if they happen to have availability (for 11 people, yeah right. :worried:) When it wasn't working for Nov. I was SO hoping they were fixing this to be either a regular ADR or FP+...

I had to call disney and have them assign 1 of our 2 reservations to a different email account, this fixed the problem for us.

Did anyone else notice now you don't need to enter the 12 digit confirmation #? I didn't

Was this on the BOG lunch website that you didn't need the 12 digit number? Had you already entered it on that site? I scheduled w/ a TA & don't have that number (yet!)

Thx
Dot*

This was one reason I was leaning towards dinner. I have a daughter who is in love with the movie and since it's the only time to take a pic w the beast, I thought it would be perfect

I just went to the site to just check it out to get a feel for it, 61 days out, but i can't even sign in. The sign in button is grey and i can't even click on it even after i put my account info in. Is this because i am too far out? Thanks

Ok so I'm confused. I was able to log into the BOG page and see Nov 11-15 and nothing is available. Does that mean everything is taken or is it still to early? I was surprised I could click on the dates but there wasn't any times.

I'm going the 9th-14th and was only able to see time slots for the 9th and 10th, the 10th is 27 days out so you need to wait until later this week to be able to book the rest of the trip.

Was this on the BOG lunch website that you didn't need the 12 digit number? Had you already entered it on that site? I scheduled w/ a TA & don't have that number (yet!)

Thx
Dot*

So, I was able to get my 12-digit reservation number by hovering over the "online check-in" link... Now, I just have to wait until 27 days prior to my date to dine!

Now, hoping they don't change the time frame of getting the FP+ or change from the BOGlunch website to the regular FP+ page between now and then! UGH!!

Dot*

MagicalEars said:
Ok so I'm confused. I was able to log into the BOG page and see Nov 11-15 and nothing is available. Does that mean everything is taken or is it still to early? I was surprised I could click on the dates but there wasn't any times.

Too early I think.
Try 11/11 tomorrow.

Got my FP+ for Nov 1!! Yay, and thanks to all on this thread!! It would only give me the option of chosing my food now instead of when I get there but hey, I'm in!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter