Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

I would like to know the same thing - my parents will be joining us but they are not on our reservation. Would be a great lunch all together!

I really hope someone here knows!
I wonder if i can add him on when we check in?

I was able to get a fast pass lunch reservation for 5 on 10/26 and we have our dinner booked 11/1
So excited. Now I'm looking at the menu wondering whatever will my kids eat??? lol

I was able to get a fast pass lunch reservation for 5 on 10/26 and we have our dinner booked 11/1 So excited. Now I'm looking at the menu wondering whatever will my kids eat??? lol
My kids aren't very picky, only one will be somewhat adventurous, that's why I figured the lunch would be a better choice for our family.

Also, do the kids meals still come with the cupcakes for dessert?

The kids meals at BOG do not include any dessert.

Each time I've been with DD I get her an adult meal. I know you're not supposed to, but I've always done it (both pre order and not) and haven't been told no. That way she gets a cupcake and a nice meal (usually the quinoa) and I don't have to share mine ;). YMMV

You can buy whatever meal you want -- adults can buy a kids meal if they want. If you're using a dining plan, then yes, you're supposed to be using a child's credit for a kids meal.

I want a FP for BOG lunch as well, but I don't even see it (available or otherwise) in the MDE app. Is there a trick to it?

*edited* - Nevermind. I see I can't get one because we are not staying on site. Damn!

The BOG FP+ is a separate system from My Disney Experience, so you won't see any option for it regardless of whether you're a onsite or offsite guest. And sorry, yes, the system is limited to onsite resort guests. :sad1:

i'm trying to get a reservation for second week of October and they
appear to be all gone. Any chance anything will open up or am I wasting
my time checking back each day?

We just got back last night from WDW. Thank you for all the wonderful information on this thread, it is very much appreciated.
My family had a wonderful lunch at BOG our first day in the MK. We ate in the flower room and the food/experience was fantastic. We loved it!
Thank you!

I Finally got my FastPass....oh yea!! LOL
I check I. On Oct 26th and today I was able to get my FastPass. You have to be right on the correct date or the page with the dates to choose from wont even come up. It lets you pre order ur lunch if you would like to. It gave me 2 times to choose from and it has a time limit, I.e. you have 30 minutes to make ur selection and order.

Question... i had a fp and now its greyed out! I cant view it! I tried to use the URL link to view and it shows all my food choices but not my fp time! HELP!

Just booked mine for 10/27. It offered two times around my usual lunch time. Went with the slightly later one for more time on rides. I may regret that while starving in park :)

I know you’re not required to bring any proof of your FP (since there is none really), but for my peace of mind, I took a screenshot and I printed the “view” page. Which would be better to bring as backup?

Too bad they don't send confirmations

I know you’re not required to bring any proof of your FP (since there is none really), but for my peace of mind, I took a screenshot and I printed the “view” page. Which would be better to bring as backup? Too bad they don't send confirmations

I printed the screen with the confirmation just in case. I ended up not needed to show any proof of the reservation. They had everything, including our food order.

I printed the screen with the confirmation just in case. I ended up not needed to show any proof of the reservation. They had everything, including our food order.

Good to hear. Will bring the page just in case. BOG is such a coveted thing these days you'd think they would mail you a gold star or something :rotfl:

Well, I got screwed by the (glitchy) system.

So, I logged on to my account at the 27-day mark to the start of my trip (last Sunday for October 16th start) and used the 12-digit booking number (room only). Well, the dates on my account showed September 27th-October 3rd.

This was the dates I had a trip booked, but canceled that trip many months ago, before I even booked my original trip. It was under a different reservation number, so it seems the system has a glitch there.

Well, since I actually received the e-mail invite, I tried calling Disney, even though there is no help desk number. After talking to several CM in different departments, they finally transferred me to IT. The person seemed like they were going to be helpful, but it doesn't seem like they ever did anything.

My guess was that when that first bookings dates ran out, the dates would reset and I would be able to book for our trip. I was right - today the dates now show the correct dates, October 16th - 20th. Well, guess what, all the dates are full already.

Truthfully, I am just slightly annoyed. I know this system is not very good. People are booking that aren't invited, and I would've tried to be one of those people, so I can't get mad for other people doing that. And in the end, we've eaten there once already (for dinner), it's just the DW and I this trip and we don't really care that much.

Just warning people - if you move your dates, you create a different log-in to try to access this website or else it will override the correct dates with the wrong dates.

Are you able to use your quick service dining credits for your lunch FP meal or do you have to pay cash?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter