Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

I do see the reservation available but unable to login with my account that I have been using for years. Seems like technical issues.....

I used the regular dining site, but after I logged into my Disney Experience account. Both reservations are showing up in the App. I did try and go back in 6 min after I made the reservation to adjust the time on the 3/17 to an earlier time (it gave me 3 options when I booked) and at that point it showed no reservations available.

You guys are lucky, even checked the dates you mentioned and it tells me no times available, even for a party of 1. I can't even sign into the website on my computer right now.

Keep trying. Some days/times were not showing up and then I tried again and they were there.

If you refresh the search a bunch of times it will eventually show. Being in IT, my guess is that they are replicating the update(s) across multiple web servers and not fully deployed yet. They might have logins disabled while they push out the changes. Just a guess.....

All of a sudden, I couldn't log into any of My Disney Experience accounts on my PC. But was able to get it to work through the app.

I have confirmation numbers but can't retrieve them in my reservations in MDE. Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes! I received email confirmation but not showing reservation in MDE either. Doesn't recognize the confirmation number when I tried to link it manually either.

Wow - thank goodness I got my 1st choice ADR before 6am EST. After 6am the system bogged down and I was unable to make another one for later in our trip.
Even though I am able to see reservation times, by the time I click the final "Reserve", I only get error messages.
SOOOOO thankful I woke up early and booked before the masses!

Yup, it definitely seems to be working for lunchtime ADRs, on the website at least. After a few tries, I can currently see options right up to 1st Sept (we do have a hotel reservation) so it looks like the +10 days feature for Disney hotel guests is working too.

upload_2015-2-25_11-22-56.png

Andre

After a few tries, I can currently see options right up to 1st Sept (we do have a hotel reservation) so it looks like the +10 days feature for Disney hotel guests is working too.

Not that it then actually works when you press the final 'Reserve' button though...

upload_2015-2-25_11-44-16.png

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter