BBB then breakfast at CRT?

aggielawyer

DIS Veteran
Assuming that I can get an early appointment at BBB, how much time should I budget before breakfast at CRT? Surely someone here has done this before?

1) All based upon which package, and at what time.
2) Expensive packages = 60-90 minutes.
3) At a busy time, if not 1st or 2nd in queue = 30-45 minute wait.

We did the coach package & then had our ADR at CRT a little over an hour and a half later. It worked perfectly! Just enough time to do the appointment, get some cute portraits, & get to our ADR.

We were just at Disney in February. My 10 year old daughter had an appointment at BBB for 8:15am. She had the package where she had her hair, makeup and nails done. She was done before the park opened at 9am and we were able to go see the new Fantasyland and do the new Little Mermaid ride and the meet and greet with Ariel before our 10am reservation at the castle. We were even a few minutes early but they would not let us sign in until 10am.

I would allow 90 minutes. This should given you plenty of time but this way you won't feel rushed. You want to be able to enjoy the experience and not be watching a clock the entire time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter