Bathrooms?

V12

Earning My Ears
I’ve been a passholder for 20 years, magic key holder since the beginning of that program and Have been to Disneyland hundreds of times. Have an honest question based on my visits this summer.

Has anyone noticed what poor conditions the bathrooms are in this summer? Particularly how HOT they are this summer? It’s like they’re not being air conditioned.

Also, every one I’ve gone into has had wet countertops, has smelled unusually bad and been in generally not Disney approved conditions.

Any thoughts or observations?

I’ve been a passholder for 20 years, magic key holder since the beginning of that program and Have been to Disneyland hundreds of times. Have an honest question based on my visits this summer.

Has anyone noticed what poor conditions the bathrooms are in this summer? Particularly how HOT they are this summer? It’s like they’re not being air conditioned.

Also, every one I’ve gone into has had wet countertops, has smelled unusually bad and been in generally not Disney approved conditions.

Any thoughts or observations?
I've encountered really bad and really good over the last year.

I've seen overflowing trash cans & a mop head stuffed behind a leaky toilet (near Incredicoaster last fall) and the bathroom upstairs at the Magic Key lounge last month looked like it hadn't been serviced all day.

But in early May, the bathroom next to Red Rose Tavern at lunch time was absolutely spotless.

You just never know what it's going to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter