Barry DID IT!

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
Our Barry Hom managed to get up early enough this mornng to ride the tallest roller coaster in Cedar Point, the Top Thrill Dragster, and have the bragging rights to say that he was number 25!

Now there is a FIVE hour wait for the ride!!! :earseek: I don't know ANYTHING I'd wait FIVE hours for!!

Congrats, PIC!!! You da MAN!!

Yo, Yao!!!

Congratulations Barry! That's awesome!:bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for letting us know, Robin!:D

YAYYYYYYY, Barry!!!!!
WOOHOOOOOO, way to go!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I can't wait to see pictures (hopefully) and hear all about it! :)

CONGRATULATIONS BARRY!! CONGRATULATIONS BARRY!!

Can't wait to hear all about it! 5 hour wait!? YIKES!!

WAY TO GO, BARRY!!! Looking forward to some pics real soon. Thanks for letting us know, Robin.

5-hour wait, huh? My guys are at CP today with scouts and DS13 said he intended to ride Dragster. I certainly hope he changes his mind once he sees how bad the wait is!

Congrats Barry! Did you find out the grand total they raised for the Red Cross?

YAY! Barry!

We were thinking of coming up to suprise him.... but my son's injuries prevented that!

So glad you had fun!

You bet he had fun. In fact he told me it was better than... well, something he HASN'T done in awhile or had to wait five hours for! :earseek:

Robin... your last comment made me go :eek: :eek:

I don't think I'd wait five hours for that either... ;)

Go Barry!! :bounce:

Did you bring the BarryCam with you? Can we expect to see videos of this event??? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter