Barclarycard Arrival Plus vs. Chase Sapphire?

Angeliki19

DIS Veteran
Hi all! We are thinking about signing up for one of these cards to book our first Disney Cruise. I have done some research on both, and it seems like the Chase Sapphire offers a bigger sign-on bonus. I was curious to hear if anyone had a recommendation of one over the other.

Also, does anyone know what would happen in the scenario that we had to cancel our cruise after redeeming the statement credit? Do you get the miles back, or are they gone forever?

Thanks!

I cancelled my Chase Freedom credit card after they kept freezing my card when I went on vacation even if I called in advance to tell them about the trip. The final straw was me spending almost an hour in the WL lobby dealing with that while my family was having dinner in Whispering Canyon. The Sapphire card might be better but I'm never getting a Chase card ever again.

I'd ask on the credit card thread. I have Chase sapphire reserve and it's fantastic and has good trip insurance which is important for cruises. I primarily fund my Disney cruises using gift cards though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter