Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've made wonderful signs for us and I've started laminating them and adhering magnet sheets. Having fun and getting excited! we've just added our niece, Courtney to our cruise and need another family sign with her name. Would you please make us the following:

BFF sign:
Riley, Mikayla, and Courtney
alaskan Wonder Cruise 2013
With mike, sully, and boo. monsters inc theme

Family sign -
sailing Alaska 2013
Augustine, Rozanne, Mikayla, Courtney & Riley (With wonder ship & characters)

Thank you soooooo much! We are so excited!

Rozanne

I'd like to make a special request. If you can't do it that's ok. What I would like is 6 mickey heads with a common theme, music. I would like a different character in each mickey head with each character playing a different musical instrument in the center of the mickey head or off to the side of the mickey head with a name in one ear and the dcl logo in the other ear.
Mila - mickey conductor
Matthew - his favorite character is goofy & his favorite instrument is the upright bass
Peter - favorite character is Donald Duck - likes the guitar and piano
Melvin - favorite character Mickey - drums
Daniella - any character - she likes to sing
Julie- minnie - any instrument or just minnie dancing

Hi!

I just love your designs. Would it be possible to get a few for our first cruise?

Crush and Squirt Porthole with the name "Nicho" and "Disney Dream"
Nemo and Dory Porthole with "Sophie" and "Disney Dream"
Peach Porthole with "Our First Cruise July 11, 2013"

Thank you!

Here you go...

Hi Barbara, I spent few hours looking at all of your designs, they are so cute !!! If you can, I would like the following please :

- aquaduck DLC mickey head with Thibault on the left ear and 2013 on the right ear
- Grumpy MH with Scott on the left ear and 2013 on the right ear
- Pluto bone background MH with Arthur on left ear and 2013 on right ear
- lady butterfly MH with Celine on left ear and 2013 on right ear if it looks nice (I know there are butterfly going up)
- Dopy MH with Celine on left ear and 2013 on right ear

- Porthole Crush and Squirt with The Nichelson Family, Disney Fantasy, July 2013

-DLC Mickey gang with Welcome aboard Nichelson Family, Disney Fantasy, July 13-20, 2013

- Mickey w button MH : Thibault
- Mickey w button MH : Arthur
- Mickey with tie MH : Scott
- Minnie red w dots : Celine

If you can do all of those, that would be fantastic, they will be on our cabin door. Please let me know if that is possible, I really thank you in advance

We are heading out on our "GOLDEN" cruise on the Magic in July and, of course, need to make t-shirts!

I like the design http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...y heads/grayanchormickey_zps61c99a67.png.html

but wonder if it could be [B]outlined in bright yellow/gold[/B] because we will now be gold castaway club (and the t-shirts I bought are black!)

for the name, could it say "Heerspink/White family"

Thanks very much,

Walt's Wife

Here are 3 different ones for you to choose from...

Hi Barbara, I spent few hours looking at all of your designs, they are so cute !!! If you can, I would like the following please :

- aquaduck DLC mickey head with Thibault on the left ear and 2013 on the right ear
- Grumpy MH with Scott on the left ear and 2013 on the right ear
- Pluto bone background MH with Arthur on left ear and 2013 on right ear
- lady butterfly MH with Celine on left ear and 2013 on right ear if it looks nice (I know there are butterfly going up)
- Dopy MH with Celine on left ear and 2013 on right ear

- Porthole Crush and Squirt with The Nichelson Family, Disney Fantasy, July 2013

-DLC Mickey gang with Welcome aboard Nichelson Family, Disney Fantasy, July 13-20, 2013

- Mickey w button MH : Thibault
- Mickey w button MH : Arthur
- Mickey with tie MH : Scott
- Minnie red w dots : Celine

If you can do all of those, that would be fantastic, they will be on our cabin door. Please let me know if that is possible, I really thank you in advance
I can probably get to these by this afternoon.

Thanks for the PM!!!...I am new to the boards and haven't posted enough yet to be able to PM back :sad2: But I will look at the navigators as you have suggested....since google is an epic fail....LOL

You've made wonderful signs for us and I've started laminating them and adhering magnet sheets. Having fun and getting excited! we've just added our niece, Courtney to our cruise and need another family sign with her name. Would you please make us the following:

BFF sign:
Riley, Mikayla, and Courtney
alaskan Wonder Cruise 2013
With mike, sully, and boo. monsters inc theme

Family sign -
sailing Alaska 2013
Augustine, Rozanne, Mikayla, Courtney & Riley (With wonder ship & characters)

Thank you soooooo much! We are so excited!

Rozanne

Here you go...

Hi Barbara,
I wondered if you would be able to do 2 designs for me if you have time?
My daughter and her new fiancé ( engaged last Saturday) are coming with me on the 7/14/13 sailing of the Disney Dream. They are called Victoria and Mike. If you had anything romantic/engagement that would be fantastic. I am Shirley and love Mickey and Minnie mouse. We are from the UK.
I would love the Mickey head design. Any help in how to print off would be gratefully received too.

I'd like to make a special request. If you can't do it that's ok. What I would like is 6 mickey heads with a common theme, music. I would like a different character in each mickey head with each character playing a different musical instrument in the center of the mickey head or off to the side of the mickey head with a name in one ear and the dcl logo in the other ear.
Mila - mickey conductor
Matthew - his favorite character is goofy & his favorite instrument is the upright bass
Peter - favorite character is Donald Duck - likes the guitar and piano
Melvin - favorite character Mickey - drums
Daniella - any character - she likes to sing
Julie- minnie - any instrument or just minnie dancing

Whew...this was a tough one (I love a little bit of a challenge). But, I think I got them all. There are 2 minnies singing. I couldn't decide which one to use so you can decide.

Hi there :O)
This is our VERY first cruise. We have been to WDW about 4 times but decided we needed a cruise. Do you mind making two things for me?

Tigger Lifesaver ~ Disney Wonder on the top and 2013 on the bottom
Mickey Head with anchors as the background with Mickey giving a salute. ~ The Buckles Family

Thank you in advance! This is so sweet of you to do!

Hello!!!! Love your designs!!! Your very talented!!! I was wondering if you could do up some princess designs for me :-) its a moms and daughters trip. A little of moms gone wild too. Could you please do up a princess design for us. Names are Zonia, Abby <--- moms and Daughters ---> Bailey, Avery. Would also love a Moms gone wild sign too please. Thank you <3

Hello!!!! Love your designs!!! Your very talented!!! I was wondering if you could do up some princess designs for me :-) its a moms and daughters trip. A little of moms gone wild too. Could you please do up a princess design for us. Names are Zonia, Abby <--- moms and Daughters ---> Bailey, Avery. Would also love a Moms gone wild sign too please. Thank you <3

Need a lil more info. Where are you going? What info do you want on the disign (names, dates etc.)?

I have to say that I just LOVE your designs and think it's AWESOME that you do this for people!!

I have a couple of requests if that is ok...

I would like one of these:

Mouse Ear Families - DCL Beach (can't put a link on the post)

With:
Nick (with Simba hat) - Adult Male
Stacey (with 3-Princess hat) - Adult Female
Alex (with 40-Woody hat) - 5 year old boy
Teddy (with 37-Buzz hat) - 4 year old boy

Disney Wonder - April 27 - May 2, 2014

And can I also get one of these?

Chip and Dale Bon Voyage (in the life preservers section)

With "The Toma Family" and the same ship/date information above?

THANKS!!:goodvibes

I have to say that I just LOVE your designs and think it's AWESOME that you do this for people!!

I have a couple of requests if that is ok...

I would like one of these:

Mouse Ear Families - DCL Beach (can't put a link on the post)

With:
Nick (with Simba hat) - Adult Male
Stacey (with 3-Princess hat) - Adult Female
Alex (with 40-Woody hat) - 5 year old boy
Teddy (with 37-Buzz hat) - 4 year old boy

Disney Wonder - April 27 - May 2, 2014

And can I also get one of these?

Chip and Dale Bon Voyage (in the life preservers section)

With "The Toma Family" and the same ship/date information above?

THANKS!!:goodvibes

I need the hair color for each person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter