Banked point confusion

Momtomouselover

DIS Veteran
Ok. I am thinking about making an offer on a contract that has a Dec UY and has some 2019 banked points then all its points 2020 and so forth. When would the 2019 points need to be used by? It’s a bit more than I wanted to pay but if I can use the 2019 points then maybe worth it. Thanks for help.

Reminder, You can use all of the 2019 banked points by Nov 2021 and you can bank up to 100% of the 2020 points to be used by the following year (Nov 30th 2022) if your reservation doesn't need a lot of points. The system will always use the oldest points first, anything left over of current year points can be banked 1 time.

Reminder, You can use all of the 2019 banked points by Nov 2021 and you can bank up to 100% of the 2020 points to be used by the following year (Nov 30th 2022) if your reservation doesn't need a lot of points. The system will always use the oldest points first, anything left over of current year points can be banked 1 time.

thanks again! I did not know that DVC would automatically use the older points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!