Back to where we started from~~Arainging my daughters marriage and other fun stuff

Cheri, I'm confused, soooooo confused.:confused:

Is this a pre trip report for the upcoming school one and that's why I'm not seeing any chapters yet?
Or is it that I'm just not getting the actual trip report chapters by you because the sixties were very good to me and I have to pay them back this decade?

C'mon, get crackin here, with my own report finished I'm building up a lot of dangerous sarcasm that needs an outlet!:cool2:

Perfect idea, Cherie!! Awesome that you've already even gotten a few orders!

:woohoo:

Cheri, I'm confused, soooooo confused.:confused:

Is this a pre trip report for the upcoming school one and that's why I'm not seeing any chapters yet?
Or is it that I'm just not getting the actual trip report chapters by you because the sixties were very good to me and I have to pay them back this decade?

C'mon, get crackin here, with my own report finished I'm building up a lot of dangerous sarcasm that needs an outlet!:cool2:

Now that is funny. I am so used to facebook that I was looking for the like button. :thumbsup2 this will have to do

Once D.Jay and I settled on our trip to Disneyland we were left with the question....to Mother in law or not to mother in law. We decided to ask my mom if she'd like to go with us...actually meet us down there, but she had a work confrence the same week and wasn't able to. I was disappointed because I realy want her to go with us sometime.

After talking to my mom I had a short lapse of judgment and told D.Jay we should invite his mom.:scared1: Einstein says the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Well, I guess I should be in a padded white room!:laughing:

When D.Jay told me the news that she would love to go but couldn't afford to miss work because of other vacations, I was so relieved!! Plus I got points for being a good daughter in law and inviting her without the pain of her actually going with us. :rolleyes1

I managed to throw this trip together pretty quick...and I did miss having a year to plan and obsess...but it was all good.

Our plan was to drive down, which is about 20 hours from home. yes, as I said before, I am insane!

up next.....my family...in ruins

20 hours!!!!!

I am glad your insanity did not get the best of you!! :rotfl2: Thank Goodness she was busy, or maybe she is the sane one???? :rotfl2:

Oh Cherie Please don't have any remodelling in progress while you are on vacation !!!:scared1::rotfl2:

Happy Father's
Day D Jay

3670catfunny-1-1.gif

Well, it worked out well for you didn't it??? :rotfl2: You get the DIL brownie points for asking her, but don't have to deal with her on vacation!!

And I don't think you're insane for driving. We usually do. Then again, we don't do it in a straight shot. We break it up a bit.

:wave:

MiL's make for more interesting trip reports.

Well your MiL anyway. ;)
interesting....frustrating....exasperating......I could go on "ting"ing for a long time!

20 hours!!!!!

I am glad your insanity did not get the best of you!! :rotfl2: Thank Goodness she was busy, or maybe she is the sane one???? :rotfl2:
Luckily, my kids are used to long car trips. That's one of the benefits of living in the boonies....you can't get any where worth while in under 2 hours.

Oh Cherie Please don't have any remodelling in progress while you are on vacation !!!:scared1::rotfl2:

Happy Father's
Day D Jay

3670catfunny-1-1.gif
:rotfl: actually, we are still remodeling...but no, nothing was going on while we were gone! I'm not THAT stupid!

And the children! And the animals! Put them some place safe!
:scared1:

the children were safe with us...the dogs on the other hand were spoiled. She bought them some fancy treats...I'm cheap and just buy the basic biscuits...and gave them to the dogs several times a day!

Well, it worked out well for you didn't it??? :rotfl2: You get the DIL brownie points for asking her, but don't have to deal with her on vacation!!

And I don't think you're insane for driving. We usually do. Then again, we don't do it in a straight shot. We break it up a bit.

yep!! I got double brownie points...between my mom and mil!:angel: We break up the long drive a little..but if it's under 12 hours we don't.

I know a couple of you live in Texas...right? Anyhoo....My little sister is moving to Arlington in about a month. She is scared to death and has fought going for several years. But her dh's company gave him an offer he couldn't refuse...so off she is going. We're praying she goes willingly and not hog tied and gagged in the back of the uhaul!

She has spent her entire 28 years living with-in about 60 miles. She can't imagine living without family near by.

So, can you give me some pros of Texas? I 've tried to talk up the adventure of going some where new, and she's really trying to be happy, but it's not working. Other than Texas being hot, gigantic, hot, inhabited by large cockroaches, oh and did I mention hot as hades?....I need some positive imput to pass along.

I'll be flying down in Sept for a week or 2 so maybe we could have a dis-meet...?

here's a couple pics of the cutie patooties I'll be going to visit...

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

and last but not least...my lil sis Dani..
those of you who have followed my trip reports over the last few years have gotten to "know" her a little. She has had a lot of up's and down's the last few years...starting with cancer.

DSC03363.jpg

DSC03324-1.jpg

Hi Cherie !!! I really liked San Antone the River Walk is very pretty!!The Alamo ain't bad either !!Then there is the Space Center in Houston !!I wont mention the Ant Hills though:rotfl2: It is also close to Mexico, and they have Po'Boys !!!

Hi Cherie !!! I really liked San Antone the River Walk is very pretty!!The Alamo ain't bad either !!Then there is the Space Center in Houston !!I wont mention the Ant Hills though:rotfl2: It is also close to Mexico, and they have Po'Boys !!!

Rosie, you never fail to crack me up!!
I don't think ant hills would be a good thing to tell my sister about! haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter