Back to where we started from~~Arainging my daughters marriage and other fun stuff

Does this look familiar!!!

ultimatepeepshow.jpg

yay! signing up!
I so enjoy the ....the wisdom... you enpart (?sp? empart?... divulge.) in each report!:banana:

Now, I'll go back and read from the beginning!

Joining In... can't wait to read what happens! I went back and read your last family trip report I was so interested I stayed up til 1:30am reading the only reason I stopped was my laptop died!:rotfl:

Hi there Winkers !!!Where's the next update !!! I think I am having Flashbacks I seem to remember asking that before in another life!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

What fun! Really cute pictures of the kids from way back when, a great trip report from a favorite DISser, and a trip to Disneyland! Now why am I excited about a trip to Disneyland? I have never been and I JUST FOUND OUT I WILL BE GOING IN OCTOBER!! I really know nothing about DL since I have always been hooked on WDW, but i have a convention at the Anaheim Marriott, and I have added on three days so I can PLAY!! So let's get this TR going!! When are you going?

I'm so glad you're doing this!

I love your reports and I've never been to Disneyland. I can't wait to see it through the Winker Family Eyes.
Hi! :banana:

ultimatepeepshow.jpg
yes...I seem to have a vague memory of that...hehe

yay! signing up!
I so enjoy the ....the wisdom... you enpart (?sp? empart?... divulge.) in each report!:banana:

:lmao: that's me laughing about "emparting" wisdom....but I'm glad you're here!

Joining In... can't wait to read what happens! I went back and read your last family trip report I was so interested I stayed up til 1:30am reading the only reason I stopped was my laptop died!:rotfl:
Welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it! But you should realy read the first one...and the mother in law one...

Hi there Winkers !!!Where's the next update !!! I think I am having Flashbacks I seem to remember asking that before in another life!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I know not what thou speakest of.....
This reminds me of a pix I saw of you!!

small_1090268.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:It's the EYES!!!!!
oh Rosie....I LOVE YOU....plus you know way to much for me to ever not be your friend!
:rotfl:
What fun! Really cute pictures of the kids from way back when, a great trip report from a favorite DISser, and a trip to Disneyland! Now why am I excited about a trip to Disneyland? I have never been and I JUST FOUND OUT I WILL BE GOING IN OCTOBER!! I really know nothing about DL since I have always been hooked on WDW, but i have a convention at the Anaheim Marriott, and I have added on three days so I can PLAY!! So let's get this TR going!! When are you going?
How Fun! Actually, we went in feb, but I'm doing a little bit of a pre trip coverage...

Joining in!
love your reports! So glad you're doing another one.
!
Hi! I haven't seen you around in a long time

I'm so glad you're doing this!

I love your reports and I've never been to Disneyland. I can't wait to see it through the Winker Family Eyes.
Hi! :banana:

ultimatepeepshow.jpg
yes...I seem to have a vague memory of that...hehe

yay! signing up!

:lmao: that's me laughing about "emparting" wisdom....but I'm glad you're here!

Welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it! But you should realy read the first one...and the mother in law one...

I know not what thou speakest of.....
This reminds me of a pix I saw of you!!

small_1090268.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:It's the EYES!!!!!
oh Rosie....I LOVE YOU....plus you know way to much for me to ever not be your friend!
:rotfl:
How Fun! Actually, we went in feb, but I'm doing a little bit of a pre trip coverage...

Joining in!
love your reports! So glad you're doing another one.
!
Hi! I haven't seen you around in a long time

I'm sorry I've been MIA lately...I do it just to annoy Rosie..;)

That and last week was spring break which equals very little computer time for me....Oh, and I've also launched my own little "business"....Heaven help me....

I'll be back later with more of an update!

I'm sorry I've been MIA lately...I do it just to annoy Rosie..;)

That and last week was spring break which equals very little computer time for me....Oh, and I've also launched my own little "business"....Heaven help me....

I'll be back later with more of an update!

I think we should all take a stab at what business Winkers has started :rotfl2:

How about Carrousel Horses and their many uses;):rotfl2:

Up close and personal, get to know your bushes !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

As for knowing to much .. It is a 2 way street my friend !!!!:hug:

I am in for the new adventure. Bad part is I am sure I will "need" to visit DL after I read this. :rolleyes1

Hmmm.... I wonder what this new adventure of yours could be! Do Tell....!

Hmmm.... I wonder what this new adventure of yours could be! Do Tell....!

Ok, here's the scoop!

Evan has a big band tour next spring....to disneyland!! And being the disney freak in the bunch, I've been asked to be a chaperone......:banana::banana::banana:

Then reality hit and I realized I now have to raise $4,000....I spent a lot of time thinking of what I could do and then it came to me..

Winkers Wonders....a little BITE of Heaven

I am making gourmet cupcakes, chocolate covered cherries, and cookie bites..
Evan sells, and I bake...which I have been doing all week trying to perfect my recipies....the first day Evan brought samples to school, he got 2 orders.

So I'm a little :scared1: and :woohoo: and :upsidedow and :laundy: only baking!

Yum, sounds good. Do you do long distance orders? Great idea. I hope that you are able to raise enough money. Who knows, you may end up with a new career.

I think we should all take a stab at what business Winkers has started :rotfl2:

How about Carrousel Horses and their many uses;):rotfl2:

Up close and personal, get to know your bushes !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

As for knowing to much .. It is a 2 way street my friend !!!!:hug:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Those are too funny Rosie!

Ok, here's the scoop!

Evan has a big band tour next spring....to disneyland!! And being the disney freak in the bunch, I've been asked to be a chaperone......:banana::banana::banana:

Then reality hit and I realized I now have to raise $4,000....I spent a lot of time thinking of what I could do and then it came to me..

Winkers Wonders....a little BITE of Heaven

I am making gourmet cupcakes, chocolate covered cherries, and cookie bites..
Evan sells, and I bake...which I have been doing all week trying to perfect my recipies....the first day Evan brought samples to school, he got 2 orders.

So I'm a little :scared1: and :woohoo: and :upsidedow and :laundy: only baking!

Well, I've seen the cupcakes and all I know is i wish you could ship them here!!!!! They look DELICIOUS!!!! And they are themed so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter