Back to where we started from~~Arainging my daughters marriage and other fun stuff

winkers

<font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and

Close your eyes, put on some dreamy music...ok I guess you should put on the music and then close your eyes, while I take you back to 2006.
Thanks to my friend who convinced me that going to Disneyland was worth the money, I bit the bullet and bought tickets.

I had always thought it would be fun to take the kids to Disneyland but the cost was hard for me to get over. Once I did, I went into uber- ocd planner mode. I read everything I could get my hands. My friend was soon shocked that I actualy knew more about it than she did.

So the first week of march we loaded up the mini van with me, my dh, 4 kids and the mother in law..and we were off on a 20 hour drive.

I remember vividly the second I walked through the gates I swear I heard a chorus of angels sing the hallelujah chours! I was a true believer, I drank the kool-aid and fell for Disney hook, line and sinker!:goodvibes

And much to my family and friend's dismay I have had a mutual love affair with disney ever since.

That trip was followed by 5 trips to Disney World. If you look down there at the bottom of this post you can see links to 4 of those trips, if you'd like to take a peek.

This year our budget was a little smaller for our family vacation and I tried, I realy honestly did try to accept the fact that there would be no disney this year.....well, that lasted for about a month!

Join me as I tell you a tale about getting back to where the madness all started from!

Here's a few pics from that fatefull trip...

100_0535.jpg

100_0550.jpg

100_0181.jpg

100_0183.jpg

100_0509.jpg

Rosie!! My favorite pole dancing buddy!:banana::banana:

I am here!!! So happy for a Winkers TR! Wow the kids were so little back then, they look so grown up now. I can't wait to read about your adventure.

Subscribing! I have followed along with your past trip reports and am coming out of lurkdom to say hello! :wave2:

So glad you're starting a new thread for us to have fun on!!

WINKERS! WINKERS! WINKERS! So glad that you are back. I have missed you. Wow, the kids look like such babies. How is everybody doing?

I'm here!!!! I'm so glad you are doing this. I have been in a depression lately since we canceled our cruise! :sad2: We are going to WDW this year but not until July. Can't wait to read up on your TR!! :banana:

Yay! Another Winker's TR. :)

And like others have already said...man your kids were babies!!! Such sweet kids! :)

:yay: A winkers report!!!

And, who are those little kids? :laughing:

ETA: I just read that MIL will be along on this trip also. :woohoo:

yay!!!!.:banana: can't wait to hear about DLR! never been there.

and I also can't beleive those little munchkins are your kids!

I know what you are going to do......you are going to make me want to go to Disney World. I can't wait to hear all about your trip. :cool1:

Rosie!! My favorite pole dancing buddy!:banana::banana:
You missed the Piglet Lap Dance and the Shower cap:lmao::lmao:

I'm here!!!! I'm so glad you are doing this. I have been in a depression lately since we canceled our cruise! :sad2: We are going to WDW this year but not until July. Can't wait to read up on your TR!! :banana:

Hi Blue !!! Now we just need jordan on here too!!!

:yay: A winkers report!!!

And, who are those little kids? :laughing:

ETA: I just read that MIL will be along on this trip also. :woohoo:

Last time they left her home she remodeled their remodeled kitchen:scared1::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Aww what little cuties!

I am looking forward to reading what you have going on now and I am heading back to read your last TR! popcorn:::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter