Back from WDW as an Engaged woman!!!! Pics added!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! I hope you have a blast planning for your wedding!!! O know I did with mine!!:thumbsup2

Wahoo!!! Congratulations :love: Disney engagements are so special- enjoy the wedding planning!

Oh my goodness!!!! My DBF now my Fiance proposed to me sept. 26 2009 on Main St. USA!!! And yes a photopass photographer was there to get the whole thing!!! so I will post picks as soon as I can!!! I have the best Fiance ever :lovestruc apparently he has been planning this since february and because he knew how important Disney is to me he waited till we were in magic kingdom!!!! :love::love: The photopass photographer was crying I was crying and some of the women around us were crying and applauding it was a beautiful moment:cloud9:

off to look at more wedding stuff with my Fiance. I love saying that!!! I'll post pics as soon as I get the CD ;)

how exciting! And congratulations. I can't wait to see the pics

Congrats to you both :goodvibes Add me to the can't wait to see the pics list!

I said congrats on the day, but I totally missed this thread! You looked totally shocked, and the ring was beautiful!

Congratulations again, and it was great meeting you at the Dis Meet! :goodvibes

Here they are!

Just before

Image17.jpg

Popping the question

Image19.jpg

LOOK AT MY FACE!!!!

Image22.jpg

Image24.jpg

YES I AM CRYING!!!!

Image28.jpg

hope you enjoy them as much as I do!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter