Back from WDW as an Engaged woman!!!! Pics added!!

CONGRATS!!

Your ring is so pretty and you seemed so shocked that day. How fun I can not wait to see the pics!!

Awww, Congatulations!! I can't wait to see pictures and I want to hear all the details.

Katie, I am so happy for you!!!!!! How exciting!

So will 2.0 be your honeymoon, or your wedding? ;)

Awwww, yay!! Congratulations, can't wait to see the photos. :)

Wow Katie! My eyes are welling up just thinking about it. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together. :lovestruc

Congratulations Katie! Best of luck to both of you. :)

Congratulations. How cool that your fiance planned it out that far in advance. I would never been able to hold it in.

Congratulations! I can't wait to see photos!!!

Let the planing BEGIN!

Katie, I am so happy for you!!!!!! How exciting!

So will 2.0 be your honeymoon, or your wedding? ;)

we have set a date hopefully if we can find a place on this date it will be march 26, 2011.

so because we are on 2.0 I think that will have to be an early honeymoon for us.

A disney wedding wouldn't allow our families to partake in the fun so it will be a home wedding for us...... But while we where at WDW we stayed at the boardwalk and I believe 6 or 7 weddings happened in thoes ten days four within the first two. He proposed on the third maybe I should have taken the hint the big man upstairs was throwin my way;)

Thank you all Iwill share all my info along the way I love you all!! It was so good to finally meet some of you I was a bit in shock still so next time I hope to actually retain most of what is being said;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter