Back from our first trip....won't be our last!!!

Discussion in 'Universal Studios Trip Reports' started by sydneysmom, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Davey Jones II

Davey Jones II DIS Veteran

The reviews of Volcano Bay are pretty disappointing, especially given that they charge you a premium just to add it to a multi-day ticket. I think we'll be reluctantly skipping it when we go in the Fall. We only have three days for Universal, anyway.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  2. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead Moderator

for the poster of her trip report, her personal experience was excellent.

i love reading first hand experiences of people that have been there and shared the trip with us.

if you want a discussion about V Bay, make a new thread in the main UO boards.
    We don't want to side track a trip report into a discussion about someone's trip report.

saskdw and schumigirl like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. disneyAndi14

disneyAndi14 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the great review, we love visiting US and stayed at RPR in October and it was awesome. We are also fans of Bubba Gumps! Harry Potter World and butter beer can't be beat, love those areas! Makes me miss it lol!

Annie1216 likes this.
  5. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

Loved your review, your enthusiasm is great. Did you book your next trip yet?

We have done Universal many times but looking forward to our first stay at RPR.

6. Danielle1971

Danielle1971 Mouseketeer

7. Danielle1971

Danielle1971 Mouseketeer

im looking forward to our trip in two weeks! You gave me a lot of great ideas! I'm also staying at the RPH. I'm in a standard so I'm hoping they give me a great view which I requested. It's too bad about VB, I'm hoping things are sorted out by now! I only did a 4 day Quick Service meal plan for when we are in the parks. I'll be eating over @ City Walk! Is it expensive over there too? As far as rides go I'm not much of a thrill seeker so I probably won't go on some. I've done all the ones at Disney though.

8. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead Moderator

Op, Tony Hinds transportation includes a free grocery/ liquor stop

Just request a stop next time you use him

That way the driver budgets his time and still be able to do another pickup after he drops you off at your hotel

Tony has other drivers and if one will be tied up, another driver can do airport pickups