Baby Services

Paula H

Mouseketeer
I swear I already I just posted this, but I don't see it anywhere - so hopefully this won't show up twice! DD will be 21 mos. old for her first trip, and let's just say diaper changes have become a struggle. Often it takes both DH and I to get the job done. Is Baby Services like a family restroom? Is it a place where both of us can go in to do a diaper change?

MK 10+ as child
CB '91
DxL '93
DxL '94
CS '96
CB 5/01

The Baby services centres are great!! They have wonderful changing tables most of them are the size of a toddler bed. They also have private rooms for breast feedings and high chairs and a mirco. to warm bottles or toddlers meals. There is always an attendent in them. The only warning I have for you is there is only one in each park and they are near they front end of the parks. ;) ;)

This is something that WDW certainly does right!!! It is so nice to go into the air conditioned baby center, have a large, clean changing table to change your little one. (I really don't like using those pull-down things in the restrooms.)

I just made sure that I went ahead and changed the diaper whenever we were near the baby center.

I know the one in MK is near Crystal Palace. I really can't remember where they are in the other parks.

°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°
<span style='font-size:8.0pt;
font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#666699'>’79 Poly, ’80 Cont, ’81 Disney Inn, ’82 Poly, ’83 Fairway Villas, ’84/’85 Off-site condo, ’87 Days Inn<o:p></o:p></span>
<span style='font-size:8.0pt;
font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:#339966'>April ’91 Cont(Honeymoon), Oct ’95 ASM, Oct ’98 AS<o:p></o:p></span>
<span style='font-size:8.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:red'>Next trip: Nov ’01 Cont</p>

The baby care centers are really wonderful!! We have a 4 y.o. and 2 y.o. and they come in handy. My 2 y.o. really needed to be changed at AK, so we stopped in the one there, and it was really nice!! Lots of changing tables in a large room, with high chairs in there as well. They have microwaves to warm up food, and a few private rooms with rockers to nurse, rock baby, etc. They also have a playroom/t.v. room for the kids to play in-my kids didn't want to leave!! They also have a family restroom that is much cleaner than the big ones thru the parks. I ran out of wipes, and they have them there to purchase, as well as diapers, formula, etc. You should definitly stop in there whenever you need to change your baby, need a break, etc. Have fun!!

mnm.gif

'84-Offsite
'95-DxL
'97-WL
'00-PO
'01-DxL
'02-DVC??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter