babies

My science class showed a video called " The Miracle of Life " and it was all fine, until the end....where they showed a clip of a baby being born.:scared:Yea, I think im scarred for life.

My science class showed a video called " The Miracle of Life " and it was all fine, until the end....where they showed a clip of a baby being born.:scared:Yea, I think im scarred for life.

*Retches*

That has to be one of things I like least in life, and ironically, it's the very thing that gives us life. In all honestly, as much as I like kids, I plan to never, EVER have one. EVER. I'm dead serious. The whole idea is just disgusting and off-putting. I can't even watch movies or TV shows about pregnancy and whatnot without squicking and freaking out.

So yeah, not gonna happen.

Well I learned from my parents at a pretty young age about all that stuff. I guess I was 10. I started hearing bits and pieces about it in school, so I asked them and they told me all about. My parents are really open about that kinda stuff and I am glad. I knoww I am getting the right information when I talk to them and I also know they trust me.

I really have no idea when I found out.
I don't know if they tlaked to me
or if I just knew it.
*Shrugs* Just don't know.

I had "The Talk" in Science class in 4th grade but my mom told me some "stuff" a day or two before so I'd be prepared about what the teacher was talking about.

yeah, i had to watch a c-section and natural birth in science this year.
i wasn't really all that against it... until i saw that video.
yuck.

im glad we havent watched those...hope we never do..otherwise i may barf...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!