B&B -- Help! I can't open my hand soap!

'Tis the season, so I feel no shame in bumping this to say...

“Let me know, ladies!”

Thank you, I finally got it! Mine was a foaming soap from bath and body works. I think the reason this happens Is because everyone twists off the top to smell the soap before they pop the top and in doing so we loosen the grip on the bottle..so when they go to twist the pump it to spins around and around and doesn’t pop open. I just wanted to thank you because it finally worked and it was your comment that I read that actually worked so you rock

I am guilty of doing this if I cant find the tester. Sorry for being part of the problem!

Good god.

I joined this forum SPECIFICALLY to share my miracle fix with you all after googling to see if anyone else had an answer. I just spent half an hour slamming my forehead against the pump of a Bath and Bodyworks Christmas Candy Apple soap in desperation, with my DH listening to me yell things at it like, "WHY?!?! ALL I WANT IS TO WASH MY HANDS!!!!!"

Finally, the technique that worked for me on both of my bottles of soap was:
Screw the entire top of the soap (not the pump) clockwise so it's incredibly tight onto the bottle. With one hand, hold that bottom section in place so it remains very tight. With your other hand, twist the pump top counter-clockwise.

Let me know, ladies!

I know this thread is super old, but I was searching the internet trying to figure out the hand soap (I usually get the foaming soap, and it just twists open). This made sense to me and more importantly IT WORKED. Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter