AWESOME Disney commercial!

Aww it was so cute!!! I love it. Thank you for sharing :)

I've seen a slightly condensed version of this commercial on TV and whenever it comes on I stop what I'm doing to watch! The music is so dreamy and perfect for Disney! My DD wants to use that song for her wedding processional. I didn't realize it was a full song until she played it for me. :cloud9:

P.S. Thanks, Dizneenut, for sharing the charming youtube video!

They have been playing this commercial up here a lot lately! Even though my trip is coming up really soon it always makes me want to get on a plane right now!

Does the link take you to the Disney homepage now?

I watched it about 10 mins ago but now it just keeps going back to the homepage instead.

I have never seen that commercial before! I got chills....booking my trip tonight when DH gets home...Im going to make sure he enjoys that commercial too!!

I've seen a slightly condensed version of this commercial on TV and whenever it comes on I stop what I'm doing to watch! The music is so dreamy and perfect for Disney! My DD wants to use that song for her wedding processional. I didn't realize it was a full song until she played it for me. :cloud9:

P.S. Thanks, Dizneenut, for sharing the charming youtube video!

Wow....Thank you!!! I love that song....it definitely screams Disney, funny that it's not...lol :)

Your Welcome! I love to pass a lil magic around. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter