Average line wait time at Earl of Sandwich?!?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Everything I have read about Earl of Sandwich has something about lines, long lines, etc. How long is the line really? I read that the lines moves fast but I don't want to be intimidated by the lines and leave if it really will be a short wait. Can anyone guess at the average wait time for a weekday afternoon in October??

We were there in Aug (twice) and the line was almost to the door. I would say the total time between being in line and getting our food was less than 15 minutes.

Thats exactly the information I needed! I didn't want to suffer in an hour long line but 15 minutes isn't that bad :)

It's typical for the line to be out the door, but the line moves really fast and you don't have to wait long.

I don't know how long it takes and it seems inefficient but that line does move!

We bailed on EoS several trips ago because the line was out to the door - it looked like a zoo in there. Last trip again a long line but we decided to stick it out. I was surprised how fast the line did move and boy was the food good!! Now I regret not waiting that first trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter