Autotrain LOVED IT!! (w/pics)

Do you know what the speed limits were where you captured 70 mph? My guess is at least 70 mph. The swaying you see is the car, not the wheels on the track. Think of it like a suspension system on a car. If it didn't move, it would be a problem. But, from what I can see, train travel is not for you so let it go.

Also, do you fear for your life when a plan hits turbulence? If not, why fear a train doing what trains do?

As you can see from multiple posts about the AT, most of us love it. You don't have to, but you also don't have to expect everyone to agree with you.

This thread was started by someone who loved it.

Sorry I agreed with another poster who did not like it.

I don't think I ever said I expect everyone to agree with me. I live in the USA, everyone has their right to their own opinion.

Obviously people love it because it's still in business.

Yes when a plane host turbulence I get nervous. Yes when it is raining and I am driving I get nervous for fear some idiot is going too fast, the same with snow, just because someone has 4 wheel drive, myself included, does not mean you should drive 55/65 on a highway.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter