Autograph Books Designs

Raoul

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

I'm currently working on a some totally new autograph book designs. They are based on the fictional passports of the Disney characters.

Here you have a quick look:
dlmickeymouse.png

So there will be a page for each other character that you can meet in the parks. When a few dozens pages are finished I will place the download links on my blog, or here.

Beside the passports pages I've managed to come up with a story. To make the story short, Goofy is playing the goofy one and you have to help Mickey to put everyone's signature on their passports again.
introeng.png

I've made plenty other designs as well, like T-shirt designs, book covers and wallpapers.
show_stitched.png
show_minimalistic.png

show_christmas.png
show_leather.png

adventureland.png
fantasmic1.png

Maybe this is quite useful to some folks up here to save your well-earned money. You can download all the designs for free at my blog and print them at home or use a printing service online.
http://designdisneyraoul.nl/

What do you think of this designs and/or story? Is it something you want to use?

Oh, I love those! Going to bookmark your blog, so I can make some for our next trip (whenever that may be!). Have you got Disney World too?

Oh, I love those! Going to bookmark your blog, so I can make some for our next trip (whenever that may be!). Have you got Disney World too?
Thank you!
I've made the passports for 2 different parks, one for Disneyland Resort (but it is also suitable for Disneyland Paris or any other Disneyland around the globe) and one for Walt Disney World.

Those are awesome! What a creative idea!
Glad you like it!
It is really great to create such idea's and bring them to life. My creative part of my brain is continuous in overdrive. I've got so many great idea's, but so little time to play around with them. ;)

Those are amazing! You are very talented. Thanks for sharing.:hug:

Your designs are awesome. Thank you for taking the time and effort to put these out to us.!!!!

:love: Just another TY for the designs. I have just printed them on 4x6 index cards for our trip in June. These are AWESOME!!!!!!! My grand-daughters are going to be so surprised and excited when they see these!!!:cheer2::cheer2::yay::yay::banana::banana:

Can't wait to see the rest> You ROCK!!!!:worship:

:love: Just another TY for the designs. I have just printed them on 4x6 index cards for our trip in June. These are AWESOME!!!!!!! My grand-daughters are going to be so surprised and excited when they see these!!!:cheer2::cheer2::yay::yay::banana::banana:

Can't wait to see the rest> You ROCK!!!!:worship:
You're very welcome! It's great to hear/read that you are so enthousiast!

Maybe you can make a photo of your pages so other people can see the result?

Amazing work! I cannot wait to print these out for our next trip. Do you suggest paper? Card stock? Photo paper? Note cards?

Amazing work! I cannot wait to print these out for our next trip. Do you suggest paper? Card stock? Photo paper? Note cards?
Thank you!!

Well, I think photo paper will be a great choice. The pages will be nice and shinny and it will look great when the characters signed it.
Of course you must have a special permanent marker, otherwise the ink won't stick on the paper.

I hope this will help you.

I checked out your site and you have some beautiful work up but I was wondering how the burned leather looking design worked. Would I print it out on regular paper and then decoupage it to a notebook? Or how does it work? Sorry if you've already explained it! Once again, you do beautiful, creative work. TY!:)

So creative!!! Love the passport idea:)
Thank you!

I checked out your site and you have some beautiful work up but I was wondering how the burned leather looking design worked. Would I print it out on regular paper and then decoupage it to a notebook? Or how does it work? Sorry if you've already explained it! Once again, you do beautiful, creative work. TY!:)
I'm glad you like it!

Well, there are a few different ways to make a autograph book, one easier than another, but at the end you will have a great autograph book.

The first one is to print the design (a cover and the inner papers) you like with your printer at home on 4x6 inch or A5 (in Europe) paper. When you're finished printing there are several ways to bind the pages together. Some people staple it together, while others prefer to sew it. Oww, you can also bind it together with a few ribbons.
And now you have a great autograph book! This is an inexpensive way to create the book and most of all it is fun to make it.

And last you can use a online printing service to make these books. I don't know one for the US but in Belgium I've used Albelli (an example, yeah I know it is a strange language, but this is what I mean ;)). When you use such a service, you place all the pages in a virtual book and put a cover on it. If you are happy with the result on the screen you can order it for like € 13 or $ 16. It is a bit more expensive but it will be a autograph book of awesome quality.

My grand-daughters made their books.:thumbsup2 As soon as I can figure how, I will take some pics for you. :confused3 The oldest (9) loved your passport pics. They both decorated them THEIR way. :wizard:Very individual. Like I said, you are a great artist!:cheer2::goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!