Auntlala's Designs!

I have two different Pooh Bears and two different Tink's do you have a preference?
Let's do the lying down on both...when we come back to our room and seem them on the door, lying down is what we will all be thinking about doing!

Thanks again in advance!

-----Nevermind on this-----I saw that you had already posted my Mickey heads on the previous page -----and they are fabulous just as they are!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! --------

Let's do the lying down on both...when we come back to our room and seem them on the door, lying down is what we will all be thinking about doing!

Thanks again in advance!

-----Nevermind on this-----I saw that you had already posted my Mickey heads on the previous page -----and they are fabulous just as they are!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! --------

Too late - Already made another one - Now Sharon has two - LOL

SharonTinkMH2.jpg

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s451/luckymommy8111/Special Requests/SharonTinkMH2.jpg

Thanks Mel!! This has actually been saving my sanity. I am a stay at home mom to 1year old twins ( Amy and Robbie). And I need to excersize my brain.

Thanks Mel!! This has actually been saving my sanity. I am a stay at home mom to 1year old twins ( Amy and Robbie). And I need to excersize my brain.

I'm just impressed that you can find the time to do all the designing with 1 year old twins ;)

I don't sleep much - LOL (My insomnia is worse now then ever)

Also, I am lucky that they still nap twice a day, so that is when I do alot of the designing. (yes I should probably be cleaning or laundry, but that is no fun - LOL)

Also alot of the stuff I already have on my computer since I have done alot of disigns for our big family trip - Right now a lot of the requests are just changing names -

Hi auntlala!
I Love your designs! Could you please make two autograph book covers....
Timmy in either perry the platypus or Mickey star wars &
Morgan in Merida or Rapunzel?

I would also Love two Mickey heads....
Timmy 2012 in pirate Mickey
Morgan 2012 in rapunzel or Merida if you have it

Thank you so much in advance! We are going in Oct 2012!

MorganAutographCoverMerida.jpg

TimmyPirateMH.jpg

TimmyAutogrpahcover.jpg

MorganAutographCover.jpg

Hello -

Here are the DISigns you requested - As you can see Morgan ended up with two autograph covers - LOL I made the Rapunzel one, and then decided to do a Merida one since i don't have one. She was my guinea pig - LOL i really wanted to do a Star Wars one, but I am having trouble finding the right graphic to make the name fill. I am new at the designing so it has to be just right - I will keep looking and if I find one, I will def do -

Have a great time in Disney - and enjoy the designs!!!

Laurie

All the DISigns can be found in my Special Request Photobucket
http://s1052.photobucket.com/albums/s451/luckymommy8111/Special Requests/

I changed Morgan's Merida MH a bit - but for some reason it is giving me a hard time posting -

Don't worry though it is there in my photobucket

MorganMeridaMH.jpg

I did two potential T-Shirt Designs last night when i couldn't sleep and finished them up today during nap time - LOL

Opinions???

ImNotaPirate.jpg

FaithLoveandPixieDust.jpg

Omg! I can't thank you enough! The disigns are awesome! You just made my kids vacation that much more special! Glad Morgan could serve as a Guinea pig! Lol! Thanks again you are truly talented!
Jen :)

I see you are leaving soon (so exciting) so if you can't do the designs for me, I totally understand :)

I love your pirate Mickey inside the Mickey head with personalized name and year - if you could do 3 of them for me I would be so grateful -

Luca, 2012
Jaxon, 2012
Cara, 2012

Have a wonderful trip!!

Love your invitations.....I wish I had saw those before scrapping some invitations for the kids LOL, these would have been much easier.

Love the pirate Mickey heads too, very creative. If you ever do a dessert party invitation let me know :)

If you send me the names for the dessert party I can give it a try during afternoon nap time lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter