Auntlala's Designs!

Auntlala,

I really like your designs.

I was hoping you could do two name fills but didn't see the characters I needed. I would like Monica with Stitch and Tyler with Chip and Dale. If this is not possible I understand just let me know

I am going on a Disney Cruise on March 17th so would love to have them on our door for magnets

Thanks

Hi Auntlala!

I just love you work, I can't choose! When you can, can I ask for your talent in making my daughter and nephew autograph books and stroller tags?

Would it be possible for the autograph books just like mupt02?

Emerson with Marie (from Aristocats)

Bronson with Mickey Mouse (just like mupt02's Caleb)

Thank you! Thank you!

For the strollers, would you have anything with Sofia the First? This would be for Emerson. If not, we would love Marie again.

For Bronson, Mickey Mouse playhouse (if you have it handy, if not, blue is really really nice too!)

Again, thank you!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hope these are what you had in mind -

EmersonStroller_zps0f4a9967.jpg

EmersonAutographCover_zpsda1612ff.jpg

BronsonStroller_zpscc695b97.jpg

BronsonAutographCover_zps2c721ed9.jpg

These can all be found in my photobucket in the Special Request File -

Have a great trip!

Laurie

Laurie,

Hello! I was hoping to get the Minnie pirate ears with Sally on the ear. It's the one with the swords criss-crossed.

Thank you,
Sally in Fl

May I please request an autograph cover for Abigail with disney princesses, (like the one you made for Sophia) for 2013. Thank you!

I just love your Mickey Pirate head design. Could I request one Mickey and one Minnie? Instead of a name can you please put Walt Disney World in one ear and 2013 in the other? That would be fabulous. We have too many people going to have you do each individual. Thank you so much!

]Greetings, you work is awesome. May I request the following name fills.

John - Goofy
Melissa - Chip and Dale
Zeppelin - Stich
Arabella - Jasmine
Indigo - Minnie
Josyah - Hewey Dewey and Louie

Thank you very much

John

Hi Auntlala!
I love your special request mickey autograph book design...
I'm going on my trip with my son and his cousins in three weeks...may I please ask you to design a stroller sign with Mickey like the autograph book cover? If you have just images of his ears, gloves, and pants that will be be great. If not, just like the autograph book cover is fine.
If possible, I need two that says This stroller belongs to the _____ family:
Narca
Menolascino

Thank you in advanced!

Hi Laurie,
First I wanna excuese myself for this bad kind of English. I am learning this lenguage for 7 years but that doesn´t seem to be enough in Germany ;).

Now I´m 16 years old and since I was a kid I am dreaming of a holiday at WDW. I have to sit in a wheelchair my whole life and can´t go on a holiday alone. But my parents said that it would be to expensive to travel to Florida. Sure they are right, but I LOVE Disney.

I would love to go there when I finished school (4 years or some time like that...). But I want to go there with some special kind of things (personalized autograph book...) Could you do some designs for me please?

Like I said, I sit in a wheelchair so I´m going to need a "This wheelchair belongs to Teresa"-sign. And because of my loving to Finding Nemo, could you do it in Nemo-Style please?

The seccond thing I would like to have is the front cover of my (not even started) autograph book. I also love the movie Tangled. Could you do the front cover with the picture of Rapunzels head, please?

Love, Teresa

P.S.: I know that you are busy and understand if you can´t do theese things. Is it okay, if you could do some personalized desighs for autograph pages too (some day)?

Hello,
Can I please request the Evil Queen design with image under the dress (So cute) with the name Linda/ Thanks.

Would it be possible to do a tee shirt design for me please. If you can do an X-men design where the graphics are inside the letters that would be awesome. The name is Xander. if not, any X-men design with the same name would be great. Thanks in advance, Dave. If this is not the way you do requests, I apologize.

Hi

I just love your disigns:thumbsup2

If it is not trouble may I get

KallynandRoyce1sttrip.jpg

And have it say Mason's 1st Trip

Thank you very much :goodvibes

Hi Laurie,

Not sure if you are still taking requests but you did a few autograph covers and Mickey heads for our trip last fall and would love some more for this year if possible.
I would love autograph covers with Morgan in Rapunzel 2013 and Timmy in Pluto 2013. Also Mickey heads Morgan in Rapunzel (looking from side) 2013 and Timmy in Pluto 2013.
Thanks!
Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter