Aulani Starlit Hui

Same as us but unfortunately Tues night's show was rained out :(

We are here now. It did start to rain a little on Tuesday night, but it stopped quickly enough and the show went on. The folks who left missed out on a very good night there. It will be held again tomorrow night (Thursday).

We are here now. It did start to rain a little on Tuesday night, but it stopped quickly enough and the show went on. The folks who left missed out on a very good night there. It will be held again tomorrow night (Thursday).

The night of our show it was cancelled by the entertainment team around 7:15 which was a bummer because it had stopped raining by 8.

Any idea where I can get more information on this? I am looking for a Luau that this is good for my kids for our trip in Feb.

Do I book this through Disney?

Although the Starlit Hui is a great show, it is not a luau. There is nothing to book. As a resort guest you will be given an activities guide that will tell you when the show is being done. Show up early for a good spot and enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter