Aulani drink recipe

haredi

Earning My Ears
I know this is a weird question, however, I had the best cocktail at Aulani two weeks ago, and I wanted to see if anyone knew the ingredients. It was the cucumber lychee fizz. I know it was cucumber vodka, splash of ginger ale, but am not sure about the rest. I wanted to make them for the 4th of July for a family party and bring some of Hawaii to Florida!

Did you find the recipe for the Cucumber Lychee Fizz?
I'm going through withdraws or really missing Hawaii :0)

Brooke,

I have made it several different ways, but the recipe calls for Effen cucumber vodka, lychee juice, lemon juice and a splash of ginger ale.

I have not been able to find lychee juice, so I either use lychee liqueur, or if you go to your local Asian store, you may be able to find that or lychee soda. I have also used ginger beer instead of ginger ale. To make your own juice, use 1/2 cup simple syrup, 2 tbls. lemon juice, and 1 can drained lychees (WalMart sells them here). blend them and strain.

Brooke,

I have made it several different ways, but the recipe calls for Effen cucumber vodka, lychee juice, lemon juice and a splash of ginger ale.

I have not been able to find lychee juice, so I either use lychee liqueur, or if you go to your local Asian store, you may be able to find that or lychee soda. I have also used ginger beer instead of ginger ale. To make your own juice, use 1/2 cup simple syrup, 2 tbls. lemon juice, and 1 can drained lychees (WalMart sells them here). blend them and strain.

Thanks, I bought lychee liqueur. I'll try to hunt down the juice .
I love ginger beer mixed with vodka :0)

New DISboards Posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest